richdave SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten Legacy Donating Member 1,841 Member For: 23y 11m 23d Gender: Male Location: Outer east - Melbourne Posted 24/12/02 07:00 AM Author Posted 24/12/02 07:00 AM gosh darn it...had to change post name...we now have 275 members. 300 here we come :D :D
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 24/12/02 09:27 AM Posted 24/12/02 09:27 AM 25 more new members in just 3 days :holiday: At that rate by the year 2111 we should have a million
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Posted 24/12/02 12:11 PM Posted 24/12/02 12:11 PM 25 more new members in just 3 days :o At that rate by the year 2111 we should have a million did you also factor in that members are going to refer the forum to someone else, so the more members there are, there'll be more referrals.
needfordspeed Member 166 Member For: 23y 9m 11d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 24/12/02 12:16 PM Posted 24/12/02 12:16 PM I regestered like about 3 days ago I was number 251 and now like 3-4 days later there are 275+ members!! Definatly gotta be proud of that!! Goodwork with the site!
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 24/12/02 12:44 PM Posted 24/12/02 12:44 PM 25 more new members in just 3 days :o At that rate by the year 2111 we should have a million did you also factor in that members are going to refer the forum to someone else, so the more members there are, there'll be more referrals. Doh, l didnt take that into account, good pickup :o In that case, maybe we can crack the million by 2050?
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Posted 25/12/02 04:50 AM Posted 25/12/02 04:50 AM ok... so far, there are 288 memberson average, 3.56 members join every dayat this rate, our 1,000,000th member is going to join sometime in April or May 2772 :o :o :o a chart is included belowps. yes, I do have a life, I just love compiling information and pulling stats pps. I'll keep track of membership so when ppl start distributing calling cards we'll see if it's having an effect on membership numbers or not
CJF077 The Noble Leader Administrator 4,792 Member For: 23y 11m 22d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Australia Posted 25/12/02 06:13 AM Posted 25/12/02 06:13 AM your a FREAK!
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 25/12/02 06:53 AM Posted 25/12/02 06:53 AM A fairly bored FREAK at that $20 bucks say's you've got a pen holder in your top pocket :lol:
Mondie Firm Member Legacy Donating Member 2,924 Member For: 23y 11m 2d Location: Adelaide Hills Posted 25/12/02 10:26 AM Posted 25/12/02 10:26 AM ok... so far, there are 288 memberson average, 3.56 members join every dayat this rate, our 1,000,000th member is going to join sometime in April or May 2772 a chart is included belowps. yes, I do have a life, I just love compiling information and pulling stats pps. I'll keep track of membership so when ppl start distributing calling cards we'll see if it's having an effect on membership numbers or notOh Mr Plow you've gone and got all technical on us!Are you sure you're not an Engineer? :lol: :lol: :lol:
turbo_nick some guy... Member 277 Member For: 23y 11m 20d Posted 25/12/02 12:07 PM Posted 25/12/02 12:07 PM A fairly bored FREAK at that $20 bucks say's you've got a pen holder in your top pocket :lol: yeah, that'd be about right... I was was so bored today!still, I love stats - it's the only thing I was ever good at in maths!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now