Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted

So we now have 250 registered members which is great for the forum.

  • Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

heh I remember back in the day when we had ten :) the site has surely evolved since then

  • Firm Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 6d
  • Location: Adelaide Hills
Posted

Well ya gotta be happy with that :D

Its remarkable how fast the site is growing, l have trouble keeping up on all the posts these days. If l am away from work for a day and dont get a chance to log on, it can take a while to catch up on all the new posts.

l think this forum has not only increased my knowledge of my car, but also the appreciation l have for it. :P

  • The Noble Leader
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 11m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney Australia
Posted

well we do have a unique and special car.. :)

Guest xr8slag
  • Guests
Posted

good stuff

Just added me as another! :phone:

  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 20d
Posted

im only new to the site guys but I can honestly say we are all proud owners and supporters ... it would be great to meet the majority of you are any of u part of the tickford club ...we must get together for a cruz one day. Long weekend australia day I think there is a cruz to wollongong it be great to catch up with everyone

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I'm proud of my member number! :)

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

All involved really deserve a 'pat on the back'!!!

Wohoo, and I'm sure the number will grow from there as more people catch wind on how the BA XR6T stacks up in the performance stakes. :ermm:

Seriously guys, WELL DONE!!! :D This forum is great. I never thought I would be posting anything on any forum <Even if it is dedicated to a "kick a**" vehicle>. Here I am over 100 Posts later....lol. :P

Keep up the excellent work. :unsure:

Guest DZ.
  • Guests
Posted
heh I remember back in the day when we had ten :) the site has surely evolved since then

Oddly enought that doesn't seem so long ago :unsure:

  • SLOJAM, Gone but not forgotten
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Outer east - Melbourne
Posted
I'm proud of my member number! :)

So am I....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...