Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: QLD
Posted

Ok phoon boys,

Iam looking at updating my XR6 T to a F6 body kit but is it ok as I currently have more power than a F6 and will be upgrading to approx 450rwkw.

The funny thing is it has cost me way less.

I think he has done a great job as imagine if you where in his shoe's not being able to afford a F6 and having to drive a XT around.

You should be proud that he has choosen the F6 body kit as that shows it is the pick of the lot.

As for the XR8 bonnet how do we know he isn't running a modified plenum with big pipes over the rocker cover, being the bonnet for clearance.

And this is going to hurt, What is the quickest street reg BA/BF in AU, Don't think it's a F6!

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Central QLD
Posted (edited)

What if he's as enthused about FPV's as the rest of us or even more but P plater and young maybe he can't afford an original phoon...His choice really what he does with his car.

that's why we do things to our cars to make them ours.

How ever I like the look of the setup but for me to badge it is where it goes wrong.

After I hit a roo I wanted to get the phoon front bar, but suncorp said I can do it but I have to pay the difference.

$1678 for the BF xr bar

$3566 for the Phoon bar

Guess which one I went with.. lol

Edited by BF_Turbo
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 5m 9d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

This thread still going?

Damnit, I can't seem to find the code for the "whogivesaf*ck" smilie.....

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: MELBOURNE
Posted

I like it. It looks good because the model of car he is trying to match looks good. I would prefer it without the F6 badges though. It seems like he wasn't proud enough with what he had. So I kinda feel sorry for him.

Wouldn't mind seeing something similar made that compliments the F6 body kit, but doesn't copy it. Something original.

  • 10 months later...
  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 4m 22d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Northern South Australia
Posted

AaronXR? P Plater? XR6 Turbo? I sware you are trying to impersonate me. Names aaron, drvies a real xr6t, and 19 on my p's. Just weird, its very rare for me to see a p plater in such a nice car but having the same name, that's just scarey.

Any way, about the car. Very very clean, looks like he has spent the money on a good paint job, and very well preped. Oh well, poor kid, I hope he doesnt brag about owning a kool "FPV Cough cough XT", and I feel sorry to any of the fools who think he is kool for owning a blinged xt.

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

I'm 20 next month and I haven't been a p plater for almost a year, ohh where's the time gone.

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

There is a citric acid XR6T around my area that has not quite got the idea with this copy phoon...

He has FPV an F6 and typhoon badges but NO body kit, or wheels to back it. I dont even think it has any mods apart from the badges....

On another note I need a new front bar and my front end resprayed.... now if I get a typhoon (fibreglass) bar and maybe the rear to match is that ok?? I currently have a DE-badged black T.

I think the de-badge is better what ever the car. its whats under the bonnet that makes it the car.

MY 2 CENTS!!!!!

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: New Zealand
Posted

I looked at upgrading my car from a BA2 XR6 T to a BF F6 yesterday. Basically - my car as a trade is worth half of the F6!

So...Instead:

Process West Plenum and Cooler and Fuel Pump, Valve Springs, X Force Exhaust, Turbo Mods, New Tune, FPV 19s an F6 Body kit are going to go on the car. I have most of the bits - just need the body kit - and then the car gets a birthday!

I might get badges once its all done!

  • Sexy Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 9m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Berwick, VIC
Posted (edited)
I might get badges once its all done!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! FPV badge yes (as its debatible that it XR6T is a performance vehicle which is made by ford) typhoon badges on a XR, IMO no no :yikes:

Edited by PURVIE

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...