PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 09/02/07 04:47 AM Posted 09/02/07 04:47 AM Hi Guys,Yesterday I was driving home from work in Chelteham and I was waiting at the lights, and this P plater drove past in a silver phoon. I saw it side on and was sitting on FPV GT 19's, had GT stripes, and the bulging bonnet. From side on it looked farkin mint. I was talking about this with a mate from work this morning and he apparently knows this bloke. THE CAR IS A FARKIN FAKE. A STOCK XT with a phoon bodykit with GT rims and bonnet, EVEN with the F6 badges. However, if I didnt speak to this guy I wouldnt know any different because I only saw it for a couple of seconds. I would of known straight away if I saw the front of the car, (it has stock XT lights still).Im not a fan of imitating cars with fake badges and what not. bodykits = fine, bodykits with fake F6 badges = your an idiot. It frustrates me that ppl do that kind of sh*t though! Am I blowing up for no reason?What are your thoughts on this??? Heres some pics of that car, I found it on the net. it's "complimented" with an AWC kit:
mickbundy Member 243 Member For: 22y 3m 11d Location: W.A Posted 09/02/07 04:55 AM Posted 09/02/07 04:55 AM Nice car for a inexperienced P Plater got the looks but not the KWsseems like a lot spent on copying though brakes and all the gear good on him or her if that's their first set of wheelsI mean what does it matter if some one makes their car look like another model (think we are all guilty of that in a small way) just my 2c
Blonk Iconoclast Legacy Donating Member 4,330 Member For: 22y 7d Gender: Male Location: CH Posted 09/02/07 04:55 AM Posted 09/02/07 04:55 AM Two WordsTrash
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/02/07 04:58 AM Posted 09/02/07 04:58 AM Dare i say it but i actually prefer the looks of the XT lights with the gt front bar..... Blonk...Trash is only one words..
VII13B Member 38 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Posted 09/02/07 04:58 AM Posted 09/02/07 04:58 AM That would certainly fool me if I didn't see the headlights. I don't see the point in doing this. Waste of time and money.
FPV 521 FPV521 Member 989 Member For: 22y 29d Gender: Male Posted 09/02/07 05:23 AM Posted 09/02/07 05:23 AM Yip, I agree he or she has thrown a lot of money into it but its not a bad looking car.No different than the 1000s of Commodores with flash body kits.It is mutton dressed as ham as they say but doesnt look to bad all the same.
RAP1D Member Legacy Donating Member 3,739 Member For: 20y 4m 15d Gender: Male Location: Sydney NSW Posted 09/02/07 05:32 AM Posted 09/02/07 05:32 AM Wonder what happened to the donor car... if there was one
sinnkexr6t Member 291 Member For: 20y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, Hampton Park Posted 09/02/07 05:37 AM Posted 09/02/07 05:37 AM Ill be doing that soon...sorry that it frustartes you
PURVIE Sexy Member Legacy Donating Member 524 Member For: 19y 9m 24d Gender: Male Location: Berwick, VIC Posted 09/02/07 05:37 AM Author Posted 09/02/07 05:37 AM Rap1d,This bodykit is AWC manufactured, it didnt come off a real phoon, check this link out on AWC:http://www.awcinfo.com/index.php
INPURSUIT Fastest Taxi In Melbourne Legacy Donating Member 701 Member For: 20y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 09/02/07 05:37 AM Posted 09/02/07 05:37 AM what an imposter
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now