Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/02/07 11:18 AM Author Posted 19/02/07 11:18 AM I'll have to book a table for lunch also folks, can I assume those attending the cruise will be having lunch at the pub? Anyone else meeting us in Mandurah?
Envi_XR8 Member 142 Member For: 20y 9m 27d Location: Port Kennedy WA Posted 19/02/07 11:21 AM Posted 19/02/07 11:21 AM Sorry guys wont be able to make it I hand the keys over to the XR tomorrow and Lane Ford wont have the turbo terri ready untill March So it leaves me with no wheels for the day. Maybe next Cruise
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 19/02/07 11:25 AM Author Posted 19/02/07 11:25 AM Bummer dude... cant they give you a loan car in the mean time? something with an F and a 6 in it?
Guest newl Guests Posted 19/02/07 12:31 PM Posted 19/02/07 12:31 PM That'd be nice of 'em if they did.
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Location: Perth Posted 19/02/07 10:54 PM Posted 19/02/07 10:54 PM I won't be able to stay for mich of a cruise though.
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/02/07 12:53 AM Author Posted 20/02/07 12:53 AM Done some tidying up here... just so all the up to date information is in one place. If anything is incorrect please let me know ASAP so I can update it. Please spread the word to others who may not have seen this information. Otherwise, I'll see you all on Sunday I'll print out some cruise handouts and maps for the day too. Steve
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/02/07 06:29 AM Posted 20/02/07 06:29 AM OK people,Reservation made at The Oyster Bar, South Perth for breakfast @ 9am on Sunday.I have made a reservaton for 10 people at this stage.A'la carte is available and they also have a $22 buffet.See you Sunday
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 7m 26d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 20/02/07 07:59 AM Posted 20/02/07 07:59 AM What time are you guys thinking of getting into and leaving Mandurah
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 20/02/07 08:06 AM Author Posted 20/02/07 08:06 AM Should be departing mandurah around 2, depending on everyone getting lunch. 12:30 to 2 is plenty of time to eat and have a couple of beers.
LeighD Legacy Donating Member 255 Member For: 22y 1m 16d Location: Perth Posted 20/02/07 11:03 PM Posted 20/02/07 11:03 PM Done some tidying up here... just so all the up to date information is in one place. If anything is incorrect please let me know ASAP so I can update it. Please spread the word to others who may not have seen this information. Otherwise, I'll see you all on Sunday I'll print out some cruise handouts and maps for the day too. Steve←So was it you that deleted me off the breakfast list again??? I am starting to think that you guys are trying to tell me something
Recommended Posts