Guest xr6t300 Guests Posted 01/02/07 03:22 AM Posted 01/02/07 03:22 AM Here ya go you lot are sweating and I'm bloody freezing......Too bad the Phoon is not here with all this cold wind feeding the air intake I'd get an extra 5kw out of her.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/02/07 03:25 AM Posted 01/02/07 03:25 AM What the phark are you doing there? Making Snow Men...?
Guest xr6t300 Guests Posted 01/02/07 04:01 AM Posted 01/02/07 04:01 AM What the phark are you doing there? Making Snow Men...?←Opening up a new undergound mine site I'm in charge of the workshop.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/02/07 05:09 AM Posted 01/02/07 05:09 AM (edited) Your not an Electrical Foreman by any chance are you? or do you work for bynrecut....reason i ask is My sisster sent me the same photo she works for ITT Flight wondered if you worked with her.. Edited 01/02/07 05:16 AM by hiddeous
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/02/07 05:22 AM Author Posted 01/02/07 05:22 AM Khazakstan eh... "Very naiiiceeee""Where do have sexy taiimeeee" ......Borat
Guest xr6t300 Guests Posted 01/02/07 08:30 AM Posted 01/02/07 08:30 AM Your not an Electrical Foreman by any chance are you? or do you work for bynrecut....reason I ask is My sisster sent me the same photo she works for ITT Flight wondered if you worked with her.. ←I'm the u/g Maint Forman and Ken the sparky foreman sent those to ITT Flightand you guessed it I work for Byrnecut International.
Guest xr6t300 Guests Posted 01/02/07 08:33 AM Posted 01/02/07 08:33 AM Khazakstan eh... "Very naiiiceeee""Where do have sexy taiimeeee" Would you believe I haven't seen that movie yet Steve......Thought I'd come over and live the Kazakhstan experiance. ......Borat ←
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/02/07 11:55 AM Author Posted 01/02/07 11:55 AM It's classicI had a sore jaw from laughing
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 01/02/07 11:00 PM Posted 01/02/07 11:00 PM (edited) ill come stevep.s the misses and I found some MAD rouds up the back gidgeganup man.. LIKE MAD! Edited 01/02/07 11:01 PM by Xtreme F6
Ninka Legacy Donating Member 1,850 Member For: 23y 9m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 01/02/07 11:06 PM Posted 01/02/07 11:06 PM Well I guess that's good, provided you found them in the F6 and NOT the Territory Our XR's and F6'es are not great off-roaders mate
Recommended Posts