Wa Cruise 01/2007

Paradoxx

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d

Time for the first cruise of 2007! The date will be 25th of February... I'll finalise details soon and post them up, but expect a breakfast location at 9am, and a nice long cruise through the hills!

Hope to see you all then.

Cheers,

Steve :spoton:

Edited by XXXR6T

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Member For: 19y 9m 5d

What ever weekend you choose will be fine by me if I am off hahaha

No serious would be nice to catch up with you good people again OH and Coops so if I am off I will be there hopefully there will be some utes this time :stirthepot: utes

• Moar Powar Babeh
  • Lifetime Members
  • Member For: 18y 6m 5d

I'l have the big purple money pit there what ever w/end we decided...+1 for the utes... :w00t2:

More than happy to help organize this one Steve. I was thinking we should do a revisit of the first on i came on ? subi/hillarys/freo/mandurah/pinjarra etc? whatcha reckon?

:stirthepot:

• Donating Members
  • Member For: 21y 3m 5d
I'l have the big purple money pit there what ever w/end we decided...+1 for the utes... :bum:

More than happy to help organize this one Steve. I was thinking we should do a revisit of the first on I came on ? subi/hillarys/freo/mandurah/pinjarra etc? whatcha reckon?

:stirthepot:

Yes, that was a good cruise that one :msm:

Or we could go even further south on Sth Western Hwy, and head inland over Collie, something I have done a couple of times, and it is a good drive as well.

Anything involving a bit of open road with some suitable stops for refreshments is good for me :w00t2:

• Colossal Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d
I'l have the big purple money pit there what ever w/end we decided...+1 for the utes... :msm:

More than happy to help organize this one Steve. I was thinking we should do a revisit of the first on I came on ? subi/hillarys/freo/mandurah/pinjarra etc? whatcha reckon?

:w00t2:

Yes, that was a good cruise that one :msm:

Or we could go even further south on Sth Western Hwy, and head inland over Collie, something I have done a couple of times, and it is a good drive as well.

Anything involving a bit of open road with some suitable stops for refreshments is good for me :bum:

All sounds good, wanna come up with a route from a breakfast location? Subi is fine with me unless you wanna try somewhere different.

So if everyone else is fine with it, we'll go for Sunday the 25th?