Gangster Member 28 Member For: 18y 1m 6d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 04/02/09 09:06 PM Posted 04/02/09 09:06 PM I am up for HID Hit as i said before. Secondly, gauges will be the second thing i would love to have in my Turbo. We have the following options. [list=1] [*]Boost [*]Oil Pressure [*]Water Temperature [*]Vacuum [*]Oil Temperature [*]Voltmeter [/list] A combination of 3 looks fabulous. I would go for Boost, Oil Temperature and Oil Pressure. I came across the following video and its amazing. Anyone with any remarks???
ymmit Member 22 Member For: 19y 1m 29d Gender: Male Location: Clarkson WA Posted 05/02/09 03:59 AM Posted 05/02/09 03:59 AM got those gauges, they work well and look great at night.
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/09 04:11 AM Posted 05/02/09 04:11 AM Those gauges are James (R-SPEC's), If we were getting the Ozegauge ones I would be in also!
Jake F6 Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 23y 2m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/09 04:11 AM Posted 05/02/09 04:11 AM I'm up for a Monza/Wog cooler normlly $300 on ebay. Hopefully a group buy could get it down a bit? Add your names: 1. Jake XR6T
Dirty32 Legendary member!! Legacy Donating Member 1,739 Member For: 19y 8m 18d Gender: Male Location: Dianella, West Oz Posted 05/02/09 04:16 AM Posted 05/02/09 04:16 AM lol... Jake - If you have a bit of a read up on a lot of peoples opinions on this forum about the wog cooler... You will see what I mean. I dont know if your gonna have much luck gettin the numbers up dude!
Jake F6 Legacy Donating Member 327 Member For: 23y 2m 26d Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/09 04:24 AM Posted 05/02/09 04:24 AM I had a look at some more opinions [url="http://www.fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=102162"]HERE[/url] Seems like bang for bucks winner! Don't want to start a debate - I am only running 250rwkw so looks good to me.
Blakxr6t Member 32 Member For: 17y 10m 9d Gender: Male Location: : morF Posted 10/02/09 07:04 AM Posted 10/02/09 07:04 AM [quote name='Gangster' post='817168' date='Feb 5 2009, 06:06 AM']I am up for HID Hit as i said before. Secondly, gauges will be the second thing i would love to have in my Turbo. We have the following options. [list=1] [*]Boost [*]Oil Pressure [*]Water Temperature [*]Vacuum [*]Oil Temperature [*]Voltmeter [/list] A combination of 3 looks fabulous. I would go for Boost, Oil Temperature and Oil Pressure. I came across the following video and its amazing. Anyone with any remarks???[/quote] I like the sound of a group buy for guages, if anyone could organise the mount for 3 and gauges!!! i would definately be interested!
Erko Legacy Donating Member 1,079 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 10/02/09 07:22 AM Posted 10/02/09 07:22 AM im keen on gauges too!!!!!!!
MiKa Legacy Donating Member 4,243 Member For: 20y 1m 19d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne, VIC Posted 10/02/09 07:45 AM Posted 10/02/09 07:45 AM Im up for a tripod, but if we get Ozegauges im in cause i got 2 already
SubJimbo ŠύЂפֿĺmβø ™ Legacy Donating Member 1,216 Member For: 18y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 10/02/09 07:48 AM Posted 10/02/09 07:48 AM Well somebody should hit up Scott From Ozegauges and also Pole Position for their tripods!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now