Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 07/05/14 02:59 PM Posted 07/05/14 02:59 PM Plus get rid of that weird looking cone thing that is in the engine bay. Have actually had a kid point at it and ask "is that the turbo?"
puck_lindsay New Member 21 Member For: 13y 5m 4d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 07/05/14 06:28 PM Posted 07/05/14 06:28 PM What about sets of Shockworks adjustable coilovers? Hearing really good things about them 1
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/05/14 01:21 AM Posted 08/05/14 01:21 AM Never been any claim of a power increase had there? Only a noise increase? Doesn't affect intake or tune at all do they? Would buy one for sh*ts and giggles if it wasn't over $100 I got told you will need a retune as it changes the air flow or something like that.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 08/05/14 01:44 AM Posted 08/05/14 01:44 AM interesting you got told that. I was actually told otherwise. I might have to ask the Tuna again. ;)
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 08/05/14 02:00 AM Posted 08/05/14 02:00 AM If it changes airflow to the point it requires a tune then it may be something of benefit.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/05/14 02:04 AM Posted 08/05/14 02:04 AM interesting you got told that. I was actually told otherwise. I might have to ask the Tuna again. ;)thats just what I was told. but if you can show me info that it doesn't require a retune ill have it on this arvo. been in the boot for 3 months. 1
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 08/05/14 02:16 AM Posted 08/05/14 02:16 AM I have spoken to my Tuna and was advised that a retune for my car is not required. I can simply buy the Air intake muffler delete and install it myself. I have taken the liberty of speaking to Kevin at Process west this morning and I am organising a group buy for the forum at a special price. I have a few more questions to ask him Via email and once I got all the info, I shall start a thread. How does that sound guys? 1
Rab WOT? Legacy Donating Member 10,981 Member For: 13y 7m 13d Gender: Male Location: Frankston, 3199 Posted 08/05/14 02:19 AM Posted 08/05/14 02:19 AM Sounds like you're going to end up costing me more money :P Will be interested on what he has to say about performance/tune from one.
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 08/05/14 02:32 AM Posted 08/05/14 02:32 AM Hahahahaha I am on a roll then.I have posed the question to Kev and I am awaiting an answer.
Bizkets is Drunk? Too heavy needs boost Member 5,929 Member For: 13y 2m 2d Gender: Male Location: Adelaide Posted 08/05/14 02:36 AM Posted 08/05/14 02:36 AM (edited) who's the tuna mazda. I think we nearly have the same mobs. Edited 08/05/14 02:37 AM by BiZkets
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now