Jump to content

How long have you been here?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 21d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
Well last time I checked it had a turbo under the bonnet and that was about an hour ago

Yeh, well you know, some people get 'confused' :tease:

Yes.. well we might leave it at that...... :Doh:

Never, this is Fordxr6turbo.com ,all subjects have to be flogged to death then flogged again :tease:

:roflmbo:

That's it!

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 19d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
I feel it's only fair that any members that have been here since "lets say" June 03 should be given mod powers for a month ever year :spit:

Sorry 1 week will do me :w00t2:

Yeah and I reckon he'd change the name of the site to DBOSS.COM The first and only site dedicated to DBOSS :useless:

Aahh!!

Think of the possibilities, my cruise's would be monthly incorporating a different strip club everytime followed by a Brothers Kebab then off for some illegal street racing :msm:

get help now or go to dbossdebauchery.com

I would ban std cars from the site also anyone who drives a purple T :bum:

Treachery.jpg

Anyone who adds stripes to a non FPV will be banned for life as would de winging or adding neon's

My mods would be

Chopper Reid

Carl Barron

agreed

And every friday night we would drive past Cro's house to have a laugh at his VW parked in the driveway :blink::sick:

that's just plain mean

Happy days :w00t2:

  • Seriously Flukey Member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Interesting that only 71 members have voted.

Pretty much the usual suspects too.

  • 1 year later...
  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Still here.....

(Looking for something....)

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 2m 3d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: newcastle
Posted

I joined just before I bought my car

I was picking between a vx ss or a BA xr6T and came here and seen how awesome these cars are and easily tunable.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Three pedals are better then two..
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 4m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

I know it was this year but I can't remeber when, is there anyway of finding out? :burp:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Joined before I got my ute. Been through the colour wars and tuner wars and stooges and numerous hissy fits with mods but enjoyed every minute of it and made some good friends along the way too.

  • Here since the start...
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 5m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted
I know it was this year but I can't remeber when, is there anyway of finding out? :burp:

Look to the left of any of your posts. :spoton:

  • boosting
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Glendene, Auckland NZ 0602
Posted

Yep back in the "two double oh six" just before I got my whip.

Learnt soo much here thanks!

Dhiru

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...