Jump to content

How long have you been here?  

99 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
I'm the very first member  :spoton:

I think there is about four of us still here from Day One ???

Well these people have been active in the last month..

Me

mattyc

sosoft..sorry saleen

you

Yup, just 4 of us...

I'm member no. 6......as in XR6. your member no. 4, which represents the amount of cylinders you'll have when your Beetle turns up. :pooh:

  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I'm the very first member  :spoton:

I think there is about four of us still here from Day One ???

Well these people have been active in the last month..

Me

mattyc

sosoft..sorry saleen

you

Yup, just 4 of us...

I'm member no. 6......as in XR6. your member no. 4, which represents the amount of cylinders you'll have when your Beetle turns up. :bum:

It's got 6 ya spastic...you should be glad I'm getting the Passat, your mum will be driven around in a bigger luxurious boot for a change :pooh:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted
March 03. Been here a while.

What classes a member as a veteran? rather than a post whore? I think it would have to be the people who can remember the original Colour Wars when Silverhawk first started Team HgAg and Cro batted for Team Spewprint.

Thoughts?

Lumpy :spoton:

I remember it just like it was yesterday. Sad, really...

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
I'm the very first member  :spoton:

I think there is about four of us still here from Day One ???

Well these people have been active in the last month..

Me

mattyc

sosoft..sorry saleen

you

Yup, just 4 of us...

I'm member no. 6......as in XR6. your member no. 4, which represents the amount of cylinders you'll have when your Beetle turns up. :bum:

It's got 6 ya spastic...you should be glad I'm getting the Passat, your mum will be driven around in a bigger luxurious boot for a change :pooh:

Sorry. It just performs like a 4 :bum:

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
I'm the very first member  :spoton:

I think there is about four of us still here from Day One ???

Well these people have been active in the last month..

Me

mattyc

sosoft..sorry saleen

you

Yup, just 4 of us...

I'm member no. 6......as in XR6. your member no. 4, which represents the amount of cylinders you'll have when your Beetle turns up. :bum:

It's got 6 ya spastic...you should be glad I'm getting the Passat, your mum will be driven around in a bigger luxurious boot for a change :pooh:

Sorry. It just performs like a 4 :bum:

A bit like the 8 you are getting performs worse than your 6 :bum:

  • I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 9m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney, south west
Posted (edited)
March 03. Been here a while.

What classes a member as a veteran? rather than a post whore? I think it would have to be the people who can remember the original Colour Wars when Silverhawk first started Team HgAg and Cro batted for Team Spewprint.

Thoughts?

Lumpy :spoton:

Or, that you can actually remember that there was a Silverhawk, before he became Redhawk (and that there was an XFWannaBA, a ed-au-ba, kenboyle). Soon it'll be anyone that can remember vik351, geeseman, plonky etc...

Edited by aniken
  • www.australianflag.org.au
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 2m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted

Longer than some, not as long as others.

Hope that narrows it down a bit.

Scotty

  • Big Gun
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NSW
Posted
I'm the very first member  :spoton:

I think there is about four of us still here from Day One ???

Well these people have been active in the last month..

Me

mattyc

sosoft..sorry saleen

you

Yup, just 4 of us...

I'm member no. 6......as in XR6. your member no. 4, which represents the amount of cylinders you'll have when your Beetle turns up. :bum:

It's got 6 ya spastic...you should be glad I'm getting the Passat, your mum will be driven around in a bigger luxurious boot for a change :pooh:

Sorry. It just performs like a 4 :bum:

A bit like the 8 you are getting performs worse than your 6 :bum:

Ok, sorry. I'll back off. I didn't mean to upset you.

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

When are you bringing you mum around, she's good at drying my eyes :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: brisbane
Posted (edited)

joined in feb 04.... just after I bought my first T.... so almost three years... in that time I have moved onto my 2nd T and am loving it.. the first one was a lemon :spoton:

Edited by jetute

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...