Muzza No V6 for me thanks!! Legacy Donating Member 583 Member For: 21y 2m 2d Location: Newcastle Posted 07/08/09 11:12 AM Author Posted 07/08/09 11:12 AM I believe e has done two different ones I think Muz or Mitch can confirm he is a gun3 course now I believe. He stayed with Jim(tunehouse) at the last one in QLD. He also has a 6speed ZF BF-F6 of his own which testing of E85 will be done once he can find a day to work on his own car.There has been a few ZF's that were set up for drags been through the place but just never got around to hitting the track (a pole stopped one).You get what you pay for I guess.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 07/08/09 12:47 PM Posted 07/08/09 12:47 PM BF_F6 I would love to get to wsid on the 22nd that's in the auto is in and so on. its not got whole new ass end (new lsd center and the whole show from malwood), pedders coil overs, axels and the auto should turn up tuesday I think.
Ynot Member 6 Member For: 17y 3m 15d Gender: Male Location: 2300 Posted 07/08/09 01:54 PM Posted 07/08/09 01:54 PM Cessnock Swap Meet Challenge!1 - Bring $202 - Purchase your item3 - Put it on Ebay - to finish on Sat at midnight.4 - The item that gets the highest Ebay sale is the winner!Any ideas for a drinking hole!
gregor Member 459 Member For: 18y 1m 17d Posted 08/08/09 12:29 AM Posted 08/08/09 12:29 AM 3 course now I believe. He stayed with Jim(tunehouse) at the last one in QLD. He also has a 6speed ZF BF-F6 of his own which testing of E85 will be done once he can find a day to work on his own car.There has been a few ZF's that were set up for drags been through the place but just never got around to hitting the track (a pole stopped one).You get what you pay for I guess.Not doubting justin's work at all mate. Work he did on my turbo pulsar was the best money ive ever spent on it. At the same time though I want to be sure the ZF wont be an issue. If he has done a few then no worries. When mine is done it'll be seeing the track quite quickly.
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 08/08/09 01:37 AM Posted 08/08/09 01:37 AM gregor,I'm sure if you go see justin he can tell you everything you want to know. but his car will be good to see once he gets tp start playing with E85
Bender Member 178 Member For: 18y 10m 2d Location: Newcastle Posted 08/08/09 02:11 AM Posted 08/08/09 02:11 AM Where is the best tyre shop around here! My tyres are like bald nearly so time for some good tyres!
our06t Mmmmm......BOOST Member 3,135 Member For: 19y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: central coast Posted 08/08/09 02:38 AM Posted 08/08/09 02:38 AM don't no where to go , but shop around for some prices on goodyear g3 F1's I had 2 sets of these they are a good match for 300 kw
dat_40l Legacy Donating Member 997 Member For: 21y 3m 17d Gender: Male Location: newcastle NSW Posted 08/08/09 08:07 AM Posted 08/08/09 08:07 AM I got yokohama advan sports great tyre but not cheap, $600 a rear 275/35/19
yorky Member 28 Member For: 17y 7m 6d Gender: Male Location: Nelson bay Posted 09/08/09 12:03 AM Posted 09/08/09 12:03 AM hey im from nelsonbay just got my hands on a t..... do u guys organise cruze's in newy? wouldn't mind catchin up with some of you guys if u do..
BlackXR6T Member 130 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Newcastle Posted 09/08/09 11:12 PM Posted 09/08/09 11:12 PM Yeah just about every month or so. The norm is a cruise down to Krispy Kreams at Mingara, or we try and get to the odd car show.We Should probably get around to organising another one soon, any suggestions/dates? maybe 29th 30th Aug?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now