Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 15d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/06/14 01:04 PM Posted 07/06/14 01:04 PM What's the go with the R spec bade on the Ba? 3
Panda Eyes flame magnet Legacy Donating Member 5,674 Member For: 18y 4m 22d Gender: Male Location: adelaide hills- 'race air' central Posted 07/06/14 11:51 PM Posted 07/06/14 11:51 PM well picked phoon. still looks good though and 90% of people on the road wouldnt know the difference between a ba and bf- let alone bf's were the only r spec f6's.still better than chev badges....
Sash999 New Member 22 Member For: 13y 3m 4d Gender: Male Location: Liverpool Posted 08/06/14 06:57 AM Posted 08/06/14 06:57 AM My bf 6sp m xr6t
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 08/06/14 11:43 PM Posted 08/06/14 11:43 PM well picked phoon. still looks good though and 90% of people on the road wouldnt know the difference between a ba and bf- let alone bf's were the only r spec f6's.still better than chev badges....Yeah I wasn't taking a stab or anything, I was genuinely curious as I thought my b series fpv knowledge was top notch. That picture makes me wish I made a different choice in colour!
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 08/06/14 11:47 PM Posted 08/06/14 11:47 PM And a photo of mine 3
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/06/14 11:51 PM Posted 08/06/14 11:51 PM (edited) BF1. When you getting some new wheelsStock or tuned. Edited 08/06/14 11:52 PM by arronm
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 09/06/14 12:14 AM Posted 09/06/14 12:14 AM When are you selling your wheels? Only stock mate. It's a hard choice between putting money into my car and travelling the world. Three times in a row I have chosen to travel. The 20k I've spent would have made a nice power increase though...
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/06/14 01:54 AM Posted 09/06/14 01:54 AM People that know me , know I never sell anything. I just store away in the shed.Traveling is OK, but you dont have much to show when you get back.I had those wheels on my car when it was new. I really like dark argents. Shame they dont come in 19 x 9.5 or 10.
Phoon508 Member 188 Member For: 13y 10m Posted 09/06/14 02:29 AM Posted 09/06/14 02:29 AM Good times and memories are invaluable. What's your address then? I may have to 'borrow' them from your shed hahaI've got a plaz 4 inch intake, battery relo kit, twin 2.5 inch turbo back exhaust, PW surge tank and a couple other goodies sitting in the shed at home.Just need a PW stage 3 cooler and a few other things and the fun will begin! 1
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 09/06/14 02:31 AM Posted 09/06/14 02:31 AM Nice..................................................
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now