Chich Damn You's A Sexy Chich Member 3,843 Member For: 18y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Your House Posted 04/05/08 12:06 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:06 PM (edited) these are from memory installed opposite to the factory bov I fitted mine a while back though and mine was a dual port not the full plumback so it may be different... Edited 04/05/08 12:08 PM by onboost
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/05/08 12:13 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:13 PM I run mine (turbosmart Veeport) HARD I found this setting gives the best boost response when belting the car. In fact it improves boost response so much i have though about removing the BOV all together...... Luke
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/05/08 12:17 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:17 PM How do you run it....
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 04/05/08 12:26 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:26 PM Time for an eyetest Dag's?? I said i run it set HARD. (i hope you didnt quote me before i edited the post....... )
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/05/08 12:33 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:33 PM I had the dual port and ran it full hard too, better response, now with BOV I have better response again, still considering putting it back on though
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 12d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 04/05/08 12:42 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:42 PM better get a group buy on eye tests happening.... I had the dual port and ran it full hard too, better response, now with BOV I have better response again, still considering putting it back on though(quoted for prosperity)
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 23d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 04/05/08 12:52 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:52 PM Thats what I was thinking but someone had already dug one hole for me tonight I wasnt fallin in another...
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/05/08 12:53 PM Posted 04/05/08 12:53 PM god dammit - NO BOV = better reponse for me, but lets not start that debate again...
hulk xr6t Member 160 Member For: 18y 11m 21d Posted 04/05/08 11:17 PM Posted 04/05/08 11:17 PM If you run it on soft does it leak boost?The Turbosmart guy reckons they test them on 150psi and they dont leak boost...
senna_T Forged Member Legacy Donating Member 15,818 Member For: 19y 8m Gender: Male Location: SW Sydney Posted 04/05/08 11:29 PM Posted 04/05/08 11:29 PM thgey shouldn't, they are well put together and the BOV has a vacuum line in the top of it to keep it closed while the throttle is open
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now