XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 04/06/06 12:01 PM Posted 04/06/06 12:01 PM I like em, but then again I reakon some ricers look hot (I lovelancers man!!). but yeah you need pics from further away. did u cut into your side skirts?
apache_dj Member 145 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Location: Auckland NZ Posted 09/06/06 06:46 AM Posted 09/06/06 06:46 AM good work mate too many people just doing the same old mods - I like to see the guy whos done something different.
alanb007 Legacy Donating Member 61 Member For: 22y 4m 1d Gender: Male Location: Miranda NSW Posted 09/06/06 09:19 AM Posted 09/06/06 09:19 AM Sorry dude, that's barf material for an Aussie Ford (You did ask for opinions!) alanb
aphexer Member 29 Member For: 21y 4m 28d Location: Eastern Suburbs, VIC Posted 11/06/06 07:33 AM Posted 11/06/06 07:33 AM (edited) I like, some might like... some will hate... Edited 11/06/06 07:48 AM by aphexer
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 22d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 11/06/06 07:54 AM Posted 11/06/06 07:54 AM I like, some might like... some will hate...<div class='bbimg'></div><div class='bbimg'></div>←Not quite for me, but at the end of the day you're the only one that has to be happy with the vehicle.BTW the 2nd shot of your car is great!!
God666 Complete Bastard Legacy Donating Member 1,123 Member For: 22y 10m 4d Gender: Male Location: Sydney Posted 11/06/06 08:02 AM Posted 11/06/06 08:02 AM Take some photos from a bit further away.... like maybe Mars.Ok, guilty, I don't like them. But if you like them, that is all that matters.
qwigybo Member 288 Member For: 20y 5m 5d Location: bendigo home of SFA Posted 11/06/06 10:16 AM Posted 11/06/06 10:16 AM I'm hearing the same comments of whole car/sideon images in full size and not seeing any reply
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 29d Location: Sydney Posted 12/06/06 11:49 AM Posted 12/06/06 11:49 AM aphexer that second pic looks mad! your fog lights look so bright
T007 Woooooooosh Legacy Donating Member 734 Member For: 21y 3m 1d Location: Sydney Posted 12/06/06 12:02 PM Posted 12/06/06 12:02 PM Second pic looks fantastic
aphexer Member 29 Member For: 21y 4m 28d Location: Eastern Suburbs, VIC Posted 15/06/06 01:14 PM Posted 15/06/06 01:14 PM cheers fellas... philips diamond vision both in driving lights and low beams
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now