Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • TEAM BLUEPRINT
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 8m 5d
  • Location: Perth W.A.
Posted

RICE :spoton:

sorry just my 2 cents worth.

  • Bored Member
  • Administrator
  • Member For: 23y 10m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dé·jà vu
Posted

Take some better pics further away from the car.

Hard to tell at that res. :spoton:

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 3d
Posted

Yeah nah its OKAY! Would love to see it in high res a little further away possibly with the lights also on!? A little rice however is completely different to what I was expecting! Unique anyway!

:spoton:

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Vince, I would remove the red globes from the headlight as it is a serious defectable offence.

It is also hard to see if the skirt lights are red, but if they are, you will also cop a defect as red can only be displayed on the rear.

You can use yellow or blue as clearence lights.

Believe me the police would go out of their way to defect you for these lights if they are red, other than that I guess it looks ok.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 1m 20d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

The Side skirts are painted red and they have been like that for about a year or so and I've been pulled over many times for breath tests and random checks and they haven't said anything? And the red globes once the lights are turned on. And I live in cairns and the cops up here are slack they wouldn't want to go through the paper. They would rather look the other way.

  • No boost, no bottle, just my foot on the throttle!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Painting it red is ok, but red globes are a big no no.

I would change them to yellow/orange and you will be fine.

If you run the red lights, you will be defected, its only a matter of time.

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 27d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

whatever floats your boat :spoton:

neons can look good

pretty sure blue and red are illegal :spoton:

shazzy

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
pretty sure blue and red are illegal  :nono:

They should be, I know I hate seeing the bloody things :blink:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: South Coast NSW
Posted

I'm glad you live in Cairns Vince - it that car was on a street near me ... :msm::smilielol::pukeup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...