ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 24/04/06 09:05 PM Posted 24/04/06 09:05 PM Furkn wankers
jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 10m 27d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 24/04/06 10:43 PM Posted 24/04/06 10:43 PM rubbish
jasper361 Member 407 Member For: 21y 8m 17d Location: Brissy Norf siide Posted 24/04/06 10:47 PM Posted 24/04/06 10:47 PM Crap factor 10, can't wait to see one on the road!
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 21d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 25/04/06 12:39 AM Posted 25/04/06 12:39 AM Hiddeous!!
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 26d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 25/04/06 06:26 AM Posted 25/04/06 06:26 AM It keeps popping up on ebay and I get a good laugh every time
PSYCHO XRT THE PSYCHO XRT Legacy Donating Member 1,275 Member For: 20y 9m 26d Gender: Not Telling Location: At the lights! Posted 25/04/06 06:51 AM Posted 25/04/06 06:51 AM I think its a unique design and it would look good on any xr6.that's ofcourse my opinion and I guess u guys have urs.Theres nothing wrong with new inventions.Its something different and I would put it on my car
ktford FORD FORD FORD Legacy Donating Member 9,390 Member For: 23y 6m 16d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side Posted 25/04/06 06:52 AM Posted 25/04/06 06:52 AM I think its a unique design and it would look good on any xr6.that's ofcourse my opinion and I guess u guys have urs.Theres nothing wrong with new inventions.Its something different and I would put it on my car ←Well do so
wicksy still kicking around Member 1,789 Member For: 23y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Mackay Posted 25/04/06 09:12 AM Posted 25/04/06 09:12 AM put some fully sik neons behind the mesh and that will gain ya some street cred lol
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 8d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 25/04/06 09:54 AM Posted 25/04/06 09:54 AM What about one for the yoot?
galconn Member 101 Member For: 21y 1m 12d Posted 25/04/06 10:43 AM Posted 25/04/06 10:43 AM Hey jasper361, whats with the Oberon submarine motif, which boat is it and what is your connection, if any?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now