Lord Cyric Just sit back and enjoy the ride...! Legacy Donating Member 1,121 Member For: 23y 1m 5d Gender: Male Location: Sydney, NSW Posted 15/04/06 08:54 AM Posted 15/04/06 08:54 AM *big hugs to Anita*Ian... "You have the technology. You can rebuild her. Bigger, stronger, tougher than ever before!"
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 10m 29d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 15/04/06 09:32 AM Posted 15/04/06 09:32 AM Shock horror whats going on Ian? I leave town for a few days, get on my mates laptop, and this is the first thing I read. Well she maybe sick but she's not dead, hope she gets out of hospital real soon.to Goldie: Get well soon Clarke
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/04/06 09:57 AM Posted 15/04/06 09:57 AM mate look inside with a tourch and tell us what you see
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 15/04/06 10:06 AM Author Posted 15/04/06 10:06 AM mate look inside with a tourch and tell us what you see ←I will have the motor out tomorrow morning and I will know what is the problem.No2 conrod is broken near the top and is still attached to the crankshaft.Ian
Falchoon I see red Member 5,758 Member For: 23y 9m 12d Location: nowhere in particular Posted 15/04/06 10:08 AM Posted 15/04/06 10:08 AM Bad luck Ian, hope your car is back on the road soon.
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/04/06 10:09 AM Posted 15/04/06 10:09 AM mate look inside with a tourch and tell us what you see ←I will have the motor out tomorrow morning and I will know what is the problem.No2 conrod is broken near the top and is still attached to the crankshaft.Ian←how much power was it making if you dont mind me asking mate. Its orsm it was able to do so many kms with the mods u have, cant really be to dissapointed in that I dont recon But a shame none the less
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 15/04/06 10:13 AM Author Posted 15/04/06 10:13 AM 326 rwkw's I am not disapointed with how the motor has handle the power and the fact it has done 117,000km's is also a testerment to the stock motor in these things.Ian
Xtreme F6 Team Xtreme Legacy Donating Member 1,680 Member For: 21y 7m 21d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/04/06 10:15 AM Posted 15/04/06 10:15 AM 326 rwkw's I am not disapointed with how the motor has handle the power and the fact it has done 117,000km's is also a testerment to the stock motor in these things.Ian← yes it is mate well done.
GOLDIE My new toy Legacy Donating Member 5,344 Member For: 23y 5m 7d Gender: Male Location: stanthorpe wine capital of qld. Posted 15/04/06 10:16 AM Author Posted 15/04/06 10:16 AM Bad luck Ian, hope your car is back on the road soon.←Hey ross mick told me he has removed your motor for me and it's on it's way up here as you do not know how to use all the power you have so it will not be missed. Ian
seventytwo Still have a turbo, it's just on a diesel. Legacy Donating Member 5,368 Member For: 21y 2m 22d Gender: Male Location: The 8th Dimension Posted 15/04/06 10:32 AM Posted 15/04/06 10:32 AM Bugger, thowing a leg out of bed is never good but I am certain goldie will bounce back tougher than ever, good luck with the rebuild.. 72
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now