xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 03/03/06 12:32 PM Posted 03/03/06 12:32 PM well I have been with 3 for 2 years and I am happy as larry I have a 6680 nokia and on the 129 cap plan ..my company use 3 companys I deal with other companies that use 3 my kids have 3 my GF uses three her parents use 3
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 10d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 03/03/06 12:33 PM Posted 03/03/06 12:33 PM Think that's the end of this thread......<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yep, and that's the end of this thread....<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your postwh0ring got the other thread locked, but I noticed you picked it up over here, so let’s continue on shall we….Your methodology is all f*cked up though Blonk. 1mb of data does not turn into 7mb if you store it for a week, it’s still 1mb….and after a year, it’s still 1mb. Are you following me here?Storage is as cheap as chips these days - the major cost is the bandwidth. So if you stumble across one of these excessive posters that you speak of then just place them on ignore, that way you will be using less bandwidth as you will not be wasting it streaming the illegitimate post.
thebrunks Member 665 Member For: 22y 2m 25d Location: Gold Coast Posted 03/03/06 12:39 PM Posted 03/03/06 12:39 PM well I have been with 3 for 2 years and I am happy as larry I have a 6680 nokia and on the 129 cap plan ..my company use 3 companys I deal with other companies that use 3 my kids have 3 my GF uses three her parents use 3Do you work for Three?????
xlr8ed Phantom lives Member 1,417 Member For: 22y 5m 14d Gender: Male Location: who knows Posted 04/03/06 02:26 AM Posted 04/03/06 02:26 AM well I have been with 3 for 2 years and I am happy as larry I have a 6680 nokia and on the 129 cap plan ..my company use 3 companys I deal with other companies that use 3 my kids have 3 my GF uses three her parents use 3Do you work for Three?????<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds just like it hey, although I have heard straight from a 3 seller that the network is jeff
FPV TRANNY Im the one and only Legacy Donating Member 3,557 Member For: 21y 8m 28d Gender: Male Location: In my house Posted 04/03/06 02:32 AM Posted 04/03/06 02:32 AM Oh how I love the 3 network. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!My phones have been alright but its when I ring people off my handset it says its ringing but nothing on the ear peice.Mean while at the other end the person you tried to ring is saying HELLO -HELLO. Blooody frustrating when you cant make a call This has happend to 4 different mobiles and three of which have been hurled across rooms and smashed.
xrturb god bless my kids Member 611 Member For: 22y 5m 11d Gender: Male Location: claremont meadows, sydney Posted 04/03/06 05:24 AM Posted 04/03/06 05:24 AM no I dont work for 3 3 suits me and my needs although I have had problems with previous phone they alway replace or they update to a newer phone eg I had the lg phone and I was only into 1 year of a 2 year contract and I wanted to update to the 6680 ...they updated the phone and squashed the rest of the money owed for the lg and got to keep the lg as well
F6 UTE - Track Bound EVO III - Member 3,367 Member For: 21y 9m 20d Gender: Male Location: Strapped in and holding on Posted 04/03/06 05:47 AM Posted 04/03/06 05:47 AM Meh, My Sharp GX30 has stood the test of time, with Vodafone... Better than any Nokia, motorolla , Siemens or other pos I have owned. 600hrs call time in 18months, still good. It's been dropped a heap of times, the ariel has come off and had the battery replaced once to a bigger cap one. Great fone, Also there is not another fone on the market with a screen that comes close to it. Nokia are teh pooh..
KittyKatSmack Itty Bitty Kitty Kar Member 859 Member For: 23y 20d Location: on a road near you.... Posted 13/07/06 03:54 AM Posted 13/07/06 03:54 AM er....*pokes head in on old thread**ducks to avoid the flying brown stuff**takes a deep breath*I bought a 3 mobile phone and I have had no problems with the phone or the network. Everyone seemed really helpful and when I was in QLD visiting recently I videophoned Aaron and everyone got to say hello. It was pretty cool.Anyway, I am sorry to hear of folks having a hard time with any carrier or equipment, and I must be very lucky because I have had no issues with 3 mobile or telstra. I switched away from Optus due to ongoing problems, but even then, they cleared the issues up eventually and I didn't have to pay the last 5 months of my contract.As for mobile phones, I can recommend Sony Ericcson (I hated the T610 with a passion but love the new models) and Motorola (yep, the pink one!)I had nokia's in the past but I doubt I will go back to them now. I prefer the way the K750i and the Razr both work, I used to have problems with the nokia's with my fingernails of all things!Anyway good luck*runs away from thread before any of that flying brown stuff hits, it's murder to get out the coat!*
Chooka THE Member Legacy Donating Member 1,210 Member For: 21y 3m Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 13/07/06 04:10 AM Posted 13/07/06 04:10 AM I have a Nokia 6280 through 3, pretty good phone and has better coverage than my old vodaphone network. I find 3 pretty good as it uses the Telstra network and when I'm up at the parents place I get reception where normally I get none. I have not had any problems with 3 as yet but I have only just received my second bill (mind you I got my first bill after 10 days with them!!)Chooka
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 11d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/07/06 04:30 AM Author Posted 13/07/06 04:30 AM Ahhh this was a while ago, feeling kinda nostalgic...About 5 months ago 3 called me out of the blue and offered me a new phone on a new contract. This was after I received my 5th replacement mobile phone (sony ericsson z800i)I was only 11 months into a 24 month contract, and they offered me a new Nokia 6280 on the same cap plan I was already on. Normally I would have had to pay 13 months worth of payments for my current contract, but she waived 9 of those months which meant I only had to pay for 4 at $8 a month.. so I took up the offer and havent looked back. Its a great phone, packed with features and it hasnt let me down yet (touch wood). Seems like they have got their act together now which is good to see
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now