jEtONiT Legacy Donating Member 1,817 Member For: 22y 11m 2d Gender: Not Telling Location: next door.. Posted 16/02/06 05:42 AM Posted 16/02/06 05:42 AM At least he had it D not P sorry to hear about the car mate..
phantomchic Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be..... Legacy Donating Member 14,092 Member For: 22y 27d Gender: Female Location: Noosa QLD Posted 16/02/06 02:44 PM Posted 16/02/06 02:44 PM How did the car "Give way"Dont you mean you fcuked up?! <{POST_SNAPBACK}> but yeah How did it give way
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/02/06 04:00 PM Posted 16/02/06 04:00 PM If u gave way the curb wouldn't have crashed into you...
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m 8d Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 16/02/06 06:39 PM Posted 16/02/06 06:39 PM So mean, so mean, you guys should be ashamed!We all Know these things happen, all it takes is an old banana skin left on the road, then a little to much pressure on the right foot as your makin the turn, boost cuts in and presto.......all of a sudden the roads not wide enough. Hope ya did'nt have ya best wheels on mate Clarke
Guest Guests Posted 16/02/06 08:54 PM Posted 16/02/06 08:54 PM I hit that same banana skin vik...buckeled wheel $100.00 to fix it
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: sydney Posted 16/02/06 09:44 PM Author Posted 16/02/06 09:44 PM good one guys. very funny. he he he. just one question, the rims on the left side have had it and I wanted to know if anyone would have any ideas on if they would replace these?ps: even I have had to laugh about the comments especially the loose nut behind the wheel one.
Mildman Member 149 Member For: 20y 10m 28d Posted 16/02/06 09:45 PM Posted 16/02/06 09:45 PM These things do happen when you try to push it on a public road I guess. That's what they build race tracks for..... oops seems I turned into an old man.As a teenager it was cool to drive as fast as physically possible on public roads, a few deaths later it wasn't so fun anymore.Whoa - I'm done.Interested to know how your car 'gave way' too. Did it break traction, or did a mechanical component give way causes the car to slide?
doublek Member 333 Member For: 22y 3m 9d Location: sydney Posted 16/02/06 10:01 PM Author Posted 16/02/06 10:01 PM broke traction mildman. I had a look at the gutter this morning and it has got some big chips taken out of it. ouch
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 14d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 17/02/06 08:22 AM Posted 17/02/06 08:22 AM good one guys. very funny. he he he. just one question, the rims on the left side have had it and I wanted to know if anyone would have any ideas on if they would replace these?ps: even I have had to laugh about the comments especially the loose nut behind the wheel one.<{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good to see you saw our humour... nothing was intended as a personal attack I know it is devastating when u *beep* up and something breaks. I took a set of traffic lights too sharp once and went right over the little island, I seriously thought I had at least bent two rims and some suspension damage (considering the noise it made) but turns out it didnt do any damage at all, I was very lucky.
EvilDaifu Cruise Whore Moderating Team 5,130 Member For: 21y 2m 3d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/02/06 10:19 AM Posted 17/02/06 10:19 AM I hate parking lots that have high curbs that go right around say 3 parking spots like a cup. When I first got my BA, I parked in one of the end most ones and forgot about the curb. Drove over it whilst turning out of the parking spot too sharply. Heard a scraping sound as the skirt went over it (when the front tyres finally hit the tarmac again) but boy am I happy those skirts are flimsy. Looks like they bent with the flow and there was nothing visible on the outside, not even scratch marks. But the sound was horrorifying (especially since I had the just-got-the-car-no-no-is-that-a-scratch paranoia )
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now