jetute Legacy Donating Member 4,553 Member For: 22y 8m Gender: Male Location: brisbane Posted 05/02/06 04:32 AM Posted 05/02/06 04:32 AM I buy a bottle of vodka everyday Friday after work... I have a few glasses on Friday and a few on Saturday night... normally have enough in the bottle to have one or two the following weekend... during the week I dont usually drink... over the last year would of been one or two occasions when I drank on a weeknight.
Flukey Seriously Flukey Member Legacy Donating Member 4,354 Member For: 22y 6m 10d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/06 05:14 AM Posted 05/02/06 05:14 AM I enjoy a light beer ( where's Cro ) every now and again when its warm, but that's about it. So I can't blame grog for being a fat bas*ard.
jordak Member 1,226 Member For: 22y 3m 22d Posted 05/02/06 05:35 AM Posted 05/02/06 05:35 AM Average week I would consist of a slab of beer being consumed, 2-3 each weeknight with the rest speadover the weekend and about 3 bottles of red all of which would be consumed @ home, more if I go out for dinner, mates, park, beach, museum.Rarely great drunk, just appreciate the roundness of edging that a few quiet ones takes off. Often wondered just how much this was above the average of the general alcohole dependant community.
xrdreaming Legacy Donating Member 1,693 Member For: 23y 8m 2d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 05/02/06 05:59 AM Posted 05/02/06 05:59 AM Well I have never been a big drinker, scotch and coke is my choice and a good old beer of course. Probably 4-6 drinks a week when the mood hits but I can go weeks or months without it too.I do enjoy a nice red when we go out to dinner though.
GEoMaNTiK Member 179 Member For: 20y 11m 8d Location: Melb (Mexican) Posted 05/02/06 06:17 AM Posted 05/02/06 06:17 AM It seems I need to lift my game, I'm a 1 bottle a night guy with usually 2-3 a night on Friday & Saturday and more if with friends.Though I do go some nights without a drink at all, my drink of choice is mostly beer, faves are... Pilsner Urquell, Becks, Kronenbourg 1664, Crownie, Boags & Cascade.Though my latest bender for a friends bucks day/night got me a 10 hour drinking session yesterday which has left me as worm food today, tortured myself a little...
G6ET8U Playing with Sports Bikes... Legacy Donating Member 1,927 Member For: 20y 11m 2d Gender: Male Location: Whistling, GTX. Posted 05/02/06 07:48 AM Posted 05/02/06 07:48 AM I certainly enjoy a beer...I have a mate come over on Tuesday nights and we usually drink a 6 pack between us (3 each over 3-4 hours), and then I'll have a beer after work on Friday night and then yeah Saturday evening hanging out with mates we'll get a carton of something but usually between 3 or 4 of us... so have 6 or 8 on a Saturday afternoon/night...If it's a particularly hot day and I've worked 12-13 hours again I'll grab a cold beer from BWS for the drive home...Jack
Barry Blue Powered by Ford's 3.7 V6 = Zoom Zoom Zoom! Member 890 Member For: 21y 11m Gender: Male Location: Tweed Heads Posted 05/02/06 09:47 AM Posted 05/02/06 09:47 AM I only have 1-2 stubbies per night, usually premium beer though, (Crownies or Coopers etc). Some nights after work the Missus & I kick back in the spa with a couple of Gin & Tonics If I go to parties I usually start on beer and finish on Bourbon. Clarke
citric acid xr6t Legacy Donating Member 449 Member For: 23y 5m 1d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 05/02/06 10:33 AM Posted 05/02/06 10:33 AM I have mellowed in my old age. A carton of Cascade light lasts me 2 weeks and compliment this with a bundy and coke every now and then. A bottle of bundy will usually last me about a month. I have not been wasted for many years. Now when I was younger it was a different story. Lived in PNG and it was a daily occurance to get wasted. The scary thing is we used to drive wasted up there, along with everyone else.
sixfan Flaccid Member Legacy Donating Member 2,503 Member For: 23y 4m 10d Gender: Male Location: NOONAMAH, go figure..... Posted 05/02/06 10:34 AM Posted 05/02/06 10:34 AM Hmmm...4-6 stubbies of coopers,a bottle of redfinnish with a port or some very nice scotch.some nights, when I get on it, I may do half -2/3 of a carton, but I have a headache the next day and can't drink again till that afternoon.If I'm not alone, I may polish off 3/4 a bottle of scotch with 2-3 beers for starters, then on to whatever....Today I've had 3 beers, 3 mangoe daquris, half a bottle of red and I'm looking for the scotch. don't even feel it tipsy.of course, before the haiatus hernia, I really used to get on it.I can keep up with most of my mates but there is one guy at work who's a freak of nature, it's nothing for him to knock off a carton in one night + a bottle of JD's.some nights I can go with just one or two beers, but that's VERY unusual.I'm 6'4 and weight ~ 120Kg's so it's not THAT much....Eugene, you are not alone.
DBOSS Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car Member 3,918 Member For: 23y 3m 9d Location: D SHIRE! Posted 05/02/06 10:41 AM Posted 05/02/06 10:41 AM I have'nt touched a drop since the Snowy Mountain cruise SORRY!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now