Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
Some of you guys sound proud of the fact youre alcoholics.. lol

Im a conosieur of Beer, I like to try every type out there. When im not tasting new beers, I generally drink Belgium browns and trappist beers.

Unfortunately its expensive (around $5 - $9 a bottle (250ml - 400ml)) so when I do drink them, I savour them and appreciated the effort gone into making them.

Depending on how finances are from month to month I will drink maybe 2 a night (during weekdays) and maybe 10 or so over the course of a weekend. As it is atm, I havent had a beer in 3 weeks.. (we just payed for our trip to Bangkok)

If im really hard up for a 'fix' ill pull out the Canadian club to have on ice with a dash of water.

My good scotches rarely get touched.

Why thankyou your tight arsedness

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted

My original estimate of consumption appeared a little on the high side and was ,so I thought I would take the liberty of having a dry out week just in case. Couple of wines tonight and a few Turkeys last night but oherwise a drink free week :spoton: Pretty easy really just another bad habit at the end of it all. ..... next the darts and finally if all goes to plan the bad women :spoton:

What am I goona do with Robs Mum :tease:

  • Poison Fish. Poison Fish. TASTY FISH!!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 18d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Bogan Shire
Posted
What am I goona do with Robs Mum :fool:

Let her keep some of her other appointments maybe? :nono:

Selfish bas*ard :fool:

Lumpy :fool:

  • FORD FORD FORD
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria Point In Brissy's eastern side
Posted
What am I goona do with Robs Mum :spoton:

Keep her career as a clock ongoing, you know the old two hands and a face on this one.

  • Good for nothing member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 8d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

Dont drink at all during the week, work plays a major role in that. Then on weekends I make it my mission to get legless. I guess its the people I hang out with. If I dont get on it at least once on the weekend I go to work the next week feeling incomplete. I'll learn to settle down one day I hope!

(just read back over my post and the others and this thread is starting to look like an A.A meeting!)

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 23d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted
Some of you guys sound proud of the fact youre alcoholics.. lol

Im a conosieur of Beer, I like to try every type out there. When im not tasting new beers, I generally drink Belgium browns and trappist beers.

Unfortunately its expensive (around $5 - $9 a bottle (250ml - 400ml)) so when I do drink them, I savour them and appreciated the effort gone into making them.

Depending on how finances are from month to month I will drink maybe 2 a night (during weekdays) and maybe 10 or so over the course of a weekend. As it is atm, I havent had a beer in 3 weeks.. (we just payed for our trip to Bangkok)

If im really hard up for a 'fix' ill pull out the Canadian club to have on ice with a dash of water.

My good scotches rarely get touched.

Had a couple of Camrey trappist beers the other night and to tell you the truth my Morgans Amber Ale with Wyeast 'American Ale II' yeast, brewed at 21 degC and conditioned for three weeks in the stubby was better. Compare $7.00 a stubbie for the Camrey and 50 cents for mine, I know I won't be shelling out for the Belgium Bilge again!! :spoton:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
(just read back over my post and the others and this thread is starting to look like an A.A meeting!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:ermm:

Feel right at home though :spoton:

  • Good for nothing member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 3m 8d
  • Location: Sydney
Posted
(just read back over my post and the others and this thread is starting to look like an A.A meeting!)

:msm:

Feel right at home though :laughing:

Strange isn't it :nono:

  • Sucker
  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 22y 5m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Brisbane
Posted
(just read back over my post and the others and this thread is starting to look like an A.A meeting!)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:nod:

Feel right at home though :spoton:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Strange isn't it :nono:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Strange would be abnormal though.....so no, not really. :nono:

Oh f*ck I need a drink after that brain drain :sofa:

Posted
Usually a carton of Bundy n Lime cans through the week, maybe a 700ml bottle of Bundy on the weekend shared with someone.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bundy and lime ,oh you *beep*,bundy lime and lemon for men

vik...any left up there???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...