Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • I'm Back!! Thats right, long over due! :)
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: West Brisbane
Posted

Maybe being on a crap wage is a good thing, otherwise I'd be constantly :pooh:

:welcome2:

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Moderating Team
  • Member For: 23y 8m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I went to a engagement party today, so I started off by having a few Strongbows, but switched over to Amber Ale once I arrived at the venue. Had probably 10 in total.

Generally, I dont drink during the week unless I have a reson to ie going out to dinner, BBQ at a mates place etc. This usually applies on weekends too. Kirsty got me a carton of Crownies for Xmas, I think there is still 3/4 of a carton still sitting in the fridge.....

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 17d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
Kirsty got me a carton of Crownies for Xmas, I think there is still 3/4 of a carton still sitting in the fridge.....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sounds like a good enough excuse for some of us to head to canberra to help you out of your dire situation :pooh::welcome2:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 20y 10m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Victoria
Posted

Usualy I don't drink during the week unless I go out for dinner or somthing. Most weekends I go out or catch up at a mates place friday and sataurday nights.

On an normal nights if I go around to a mates place I would have 10 - 12 beers and a few scotch cans or vodka premix cans to finish off.

If we go out to the pubs usualy have 4-6 beers before we head out then 15 or so pots and a couple of daquries to fininsh off.

At least once every 2 weeks we end up going on a "bender" when we just wright ourselve's off. My worst effort being when I drank half a bottle of vodka before we went out, 12 daquires at one pub 20 pots of beer :welcome2: at a new night club that just opened and had $2 pots. I then tried to fininsh off the bottle of vodka when we got home without any luck.

The result?:pooh:

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 28d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted

a rare thing for me to drink during the week

and generally only drink socially..

and that would be Gold in a stubbie only, JD or JW

occassionaly red

too many for me is not a good thing.... :welcome2:

shaz

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted
too many for me is not a good thing.... :blink:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why is that? Do the boys get more cute? :kissmy:

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 4m 2d
  • Location: Sunny Coast, Qld
Posted

Drinking, consumption of drink..... mmmmm

Don't touch the stuff.... makes it less Hygienic (there, can't even spell it properly..) :spit::spit:

usually go through 'bout....6 pack gold's and a bottle-bottle and a half of Turkey, JD or Bundy every second week... :msm::laughing:

Budget can't afford more

Besides... I don't have a drinking problem.... I drink... I get drunk ... I fall down... it's no propblem. :pinch::pinch::spoton:

Adrian

  • Just because it is, doesn't mean it should be.....
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 22y 28d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Noosa QLD
Posted
too many for me is not a good thing.... :pinch:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Why is that? Do the boys get more cute? :laughing:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pinch::spoton::spit:

uMMM

NOPE

shazzy

  • Flower Power
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 11m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Sydney
Posted

I don't drink much at all..only when I want to get on the piss big time.

I could go months without a single drink, but when that occasion comes up I can down a couple of bottles (JD) a day.

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Newcastle NSW
Posted

Well, about what I thought for the repsponses, and thanks for the honesty guys and girls.

I am going to have acrack at laying off the full strenght stuff for a while, I think I need to, 60 std a week is too much.

I will keep you posted.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...