Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • loitering with intent
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 1m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Zombie Birdhouse
Posted
I have'nt touched a drop since the Snowy Mountain cruise :laughing:  :pinch:

SORRY!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:spoton: you sure about that ?

  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Faster than any BTA,XTC,Autotech, Nizpro and Tunehouse car
  • Member
  • Member For: 23y 3m 7d
  • Location: D SHIRE!
Posted
I have'nt touched a drop since the Snowy Mountain cruise :spoton:  :laughing:

SORRY!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:pinch: you sure about that ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sssssshhhhhh!!! :pinch:

  • ....Time to lay this fairytale aside......
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 6m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: In the Ferry on the River Styx, not getting out just yet!
Posted

OK......one of my favourite subjects........BEEEERRR!!!!!! :crybaby:

Being an avid home brewer I do have a few stubbies conditioning in the shed all the time, at the moment last count was 240 stubbies in various stages of conditioning. Would say about 120 of those could be put into the fridge and quiet happily be consumed once the correct drinking temperature is reached.

Now take note here, my brews take 3 weeks to condition, plus 7-10 days to brew, so you are looking at a month between making and consuming.

Don't buy many commercial beers (why pay for bubbles, cause that's all you can taste with the majority of them, but if I do it is generally Coopers Sparkling Ale or Little Creatures "India Pale Ale").

My two alcohol free days are my night shifts, and I only have one or two stubbies at the end of day shifts.

On my days off it's usually 4 - 6 stubbies plus a glass of red with dinner.

Which is probably not too bad.

Added bonus is if I do have a bender you don't get hangovers with home brew.....choice!! ^_^

  • Member of team Kittens
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 6d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted
I have'nt touched a drop since the Snowy Mountain cruise :sick:  :crybaby:

SORRY!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:blink: you sure about that ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Sssssshhhhhh!!! :diggit:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

^_^^_^

What he said... :blush:

  • Member of team Kittens
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7m 6d
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

don't normally drink during the week unless have dinner with friends etc.

Almost never drink alone - have friend over most weekends for at least one evening and would typically have between 4 and 8 stubbies.

About every 4 to 6 weeks will go out and then will have a bit more say 20 pots or so - more if I start before 9 or 10pm.

Mainly beer although like sambuca when drunk and good red wine with a good steak.

Then on maybe 4- or 5 occasions over the last 15 years I have had a real blinder - where I really don't remember how much I had to drink outside of too much... aka snowies :crybaby:

  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 8m 22d
Posted

I always have a couple of single malt whiskeys on hand which I drink occasionally.

The fridge always has a couple of decent types of beer in it, which I also drink occassionally.

However I drink wine with dinner most nights. I try to have a couple of alcohol free nights each week but it is hard when you have this room just off our kitchen.

post-3168-1139186064_thumb.jpg

  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 6m 28d
  • Location: The North Cooma End of Canberra...
Posted

If I go out for dinner during the week I might have a beer or two or a red wine (don't really like white, but if I do drink it I only drink the sweet whites)

On Friday and Saturday nights it depend if I take the car or not... If I have the car I'll only ever have the one or two if I go out to the pub or to a party (and then it's the good old coca-cola for me...) but if I leave the car at home I think nothing about going through half to full bottle of bourbon plus a fair bit of beer... (I usually only feel just a little bit tipsy after that much)

Funny enough in college I used to earn almost nothing (it was amazing on how far I used to be able to make $20 stretch in college) but I used to be able to get wasted (mainly on beer and bourbon) every weekend without fail... (But most weeknights I stayed sober...)

Also I'm lucky enough that if I have a big drinking session (say more than 10 to 15 standard drinks in a few hours) I wake up feeling fine the next morning, however if I only have a little bit (say 5 drinks) I end up with the biggest hangovers the next morning...

  • Former XT pilot
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 2m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: The Womb
Posted

yeah I don't mind a beer or 7.. :crybaby:

  • - Track Bound EVO III -
  • Member
  • Member For: 21y 9m 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Strapped in and holding on
Posted

3-4 each night.

Carton of 24 will last a week.

If I have a home brew going, then it's a bit more, and a stack on the weekend. You can just drink till you pass out, then wake up the next day feeling good.. Mind you, the last time that happened was Grand Final day.. I was sinking 4-5 a quater..

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...