XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 01/11/06 04:31 AM Posted 01/11/06 04:31 AM I was thinking it was a pen*s?
tab Sucker Moderating Team 32,303 Member For: 22y 5m 3d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 01/11/06 07:19 AM Posted 01/11/06 07:19 AM
XR6TT Member 69 Member For: 21y 4m 7d Location: VIC Posted 08/11/06 03:28 PM Posted 08/11/06 03:28 PM I got epelepsy from reading that post
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 09/11/06 02:20 AM Posted 09/11/06 02:20 AM What am I?I AM8INCHESLONG.MY FUNCTIONING ISENJOYEDBYMEMBERSOFBOTHSEXES.I AMUSUALLY FOUND HUNG,DANGLINGLOOSLEYREADY FORINSTANTACTION.I BOAST A CLUMP OFLITTLEHAIRYTHINGSATONEENDANDA SMALLHOLE AT THE OTHER.IN USEI AMINSERTED,ALMOSTALWAYSWILLINGLY, SOMETIMES SLOWLY,SOMETIMESQUICKLY,INTOAWARM,FLESHY, MOIST OPENING WHEREI AMTHRUSTINANDDRAWNOUTAGAINAND AGAIN MANY TIMES INSUCCESSION,OFTENQUICKLYANDACCOMPANIED BY SQUIRMING BODILY MOVEMENTS.ANYONEFOUNDLISTENING IN WILL MOST SURELYRECOGNIZETHERHYTHMIC,PULSINGSOUND, RESULTING FROM THEWELLLUBRICATEDMOVEMENTS.WHENFINALLY WITHDRAWN, IT LEAVESBEHINDAJUICY,FROTHY,WHITESTICKYSUBSTANCE, SOME OF WHICH WILLNEEDCLEANING FROMTHEOUTERSURFACES OF THE OPENING ANDSOME FROMMYLONGGLISTENINGSHAFT.AFTER EVERYTHING ISDONEANDTHEFLOWINGANDCLEANSINGLIQUIDS HAVE CEASEDEMANATING,I AMRETURNEDTO MYFREELYHANGING STATE OF REST,READYFOR YETANOTHERBITOFACTION,HOPEFULLY REACHING MYBRISTLINGCLIMAXTWICEORTHREETIMES ADAY, BUT OFTEN MUCH LESS.WHAT AM I???????AS YOU MAY HAVE ALREADYGUESSED,THEANSWER !TOTHERIDDLEISNONE OTHER THAN YOUR VERY OWN..........TOOTHBRUSH.........What were youThinking? ←so this is what the quote button does
veczar Gold Platinum Member Member 1,081 Member For: 22y 3m 2d Gender: Male Location: Victoria Posted 09/11/06 04:03 AM Posted 09/11/06 04:03 AM My toothbrush isn't 8"s hmmm
markxr6t Member 476 Member For: 21y 10m 30d Location: Perth WA Posted 09/11/06 04:37 AM Posted 09/11/06 04:37 AM I enjoyed this one:Two old friends were just about to tee off at the first hole of their local golf course when a guy carrying a golf bag called out to them, "Do you mind if I join you? My partner didn't turn up.""Sure," they said, "You're welcome to play along."So they started playing and enjoyed the game and the company of the newcomer. Part way around the course, one of the friends asked the newcommer, "What do you do for a living?""I'm a hit man," was the reply."You're joking!" was the response."No, I'm not," he said, reaching into his golf bag, and pulling out a beautiful sniper's rifle with a large telescopic sight. "Here are my tools.""That's a beautiful telescopic sight," said the other friend, "Can I take a look? I think I might be able to see my house from here."So he picked up the rifle and looked through the sight in the direction of his house. "Yeah, I can see my house all right. This sight is fantastic."I can see right in the window. Wow, I can see my wife in the bedroom. Ha ha, I can see she's naked!! Wait a minute,, that's my neighbour in there with her..........He's naked, too!!! The*********!"He turned to the hitman, "How much do you charge for a hit?""I'll do a flat rate, for you, one thousand dollars every time I pull the trigger.""Can you do two for me or not?""Sure, what do you want?""First, shoot my wife, she's always been mouthy, so shoot her in the mouth. Then the neighbour, he's a friend of mine, so just shoot his dick off to teach him a lesson." The hitman took the rifle and took aim, standing perfectly still for a few minutes."Are you going to do it or not?" said the friend inpatiently."Just be patient," said the hitman calmly, "I think I can save you a grand here."
XR68UZ XR68UZ Legacy Donating Member 732 Member For: 20y 8m 20d Location: Sydney Posted 10/11/06 12:36 AM Posted 10/11/06 12:36 AM hahaha!
Fat-Tony Legacy Donating Member 5,364 Member For: 20y 6m 8d Posted 10/11/06 01:09 AM Posted 10/11/06 01:09 AM
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/11/06 01:59 PM Posted 11/11/06 01:59 PM Differences between Women and Men1.NAMESIf Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara go out for lunch, they will calleach other Laurie, Linda, Elizabeth and Barbara.If Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom go out, they will affectionately refer toeach other as Fat Boy, Godzilla, Peanut-Head and Scrappy.2.EATING OUTWhen the bill arrives, Mark, Chris, Eric and Tom will each throw in a$20, even though it's only for $32.50. None of them will have anythingsmaller and none will actually admit they want change back.When the women get their bill, out come the pocket calculators.3.MONEYA man will pay $2 for a $1 item he needs.A woman will pay $1 for a $2 item that she doesn't need, but it's onsale.4.BATHROOMSA man has five items in his bathroom: a toothbrush, shaving cream,razor, a bar of soap, and a towel from the Marriott.The average number of items in the typical woman's bathroom is 337. Aman would not be able to identify most of these items.5.ARGUMENTSA woman has the last word in any argument.Anything a man says after that... is the beginning of a new argument.6.CATSWomen love cats.Men say they love cats, but when women aren't looking, men kick cats.7.FUTUREA woman worries about the future until she gets a husband.A man never worries about the future until he gets a wife.8.SUCCESSA successful man is one who makes more money than his wife can spend.A successful woman is one who can find such a man.9.MARRIAGEA woman marries a man expecting he will change, but he doesn't.A man marries a woman expecting that she won't change , and she does.10.DRESSING UPA woman will dress up to go shopping, water the plants, empty thegarbage, answer the phone, read a book, and get the mail.A man will dress up for weddings and funerals.11.NATURALMen wake up as good-looking as they went to bed.Women somehow deteriorate during the night.12.OFFSPRINGAh, children. A woman knows all about her children. She knows aboutdentist appointments and romances, best friends, favorite foods, secretfears and hopes and dreams.A man is vaguely aware of some short people living in the house.13.THOUGHT FOR THE DAYAny married man should forget his mistakes. There's no use in twopeople remembering the same thing.AND FINALLY....A couple drove down a country road for several miles, not saying aword. An earlier discussion had led to an argument and neither of themwanted to concede their position.As they passed a barnyard of mules, jack asses, and pigs, the husbandasked sarcastically,"Relatives of yours?""Yep," the wife replied, "in-laws."
Dagabond Bored Member Administrator 35,722 Member For: 23y 10m 15d Gender: Male Location: Dé·jà vu Posted 11/11/06 02:07 PM Posted 11/11/06 02:07 PM A motorcycle patrolman was rushed to the hospital with an inflamed appendix. The doctors operated and advised him that all was well. However, the patrolman kept feeling something pulling at the hairs in his crotch. Worried that it might be a second surgery the doctors hadn't told him about, he finally got enough energy to pull his hospital gown up enough so he could look at what was making him so uncomfortable. Taped firmly across his pubic hair were three wide strips of adhesive tape, the kind that doesn't come off easily. Written in large black letters was the sentence. "Get well quick..... from the nurse you gave a ticket to last week."
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now