Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Who would of thought Matt would've been hooning?? :laughing:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 6m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: leeming, PERTH
Posted

HELP!!

does anyone have a spare (or cheap) blow off valve??

I've sold my car as-is, and its going to the dealer on friday, but I want my HKS SSQ blow off valve.

so I need to chuck on another bov (on the turbosmart)

can anyone help me out??

  • Sandtrap Motorsport
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I got a stock BOV you can have for $20

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted
Scott's right Scotty... The calipers require some modification to fit the 15's on.

If you can get a set of rear calipers cheap you could just modify them, whack em on for a few weeks or until the season's over, then replace with good calipers later. Or you could flog the 15's & put the cash toward some 17's :whistle:

Real cars have no need for rear brakes :crybaby:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: somewhere in the great outdoors
Posted
new shoes

Funny thing.... was at Tyrepower this afternoon.... Asking about new rubber.. apparently the stock rubber (continentals) are pretty pricey maybe I should be nice tomorrow...... :dontknow: nah.... I dont like them rims they r nasty, will find something just take a bit of time... All black is starting to appeal as the brakes are dusty as.

D

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Not Telling
Posted

Are you keen to go any bigger D? A while ago I heard something about Falcon rims being adapted to LS/T/V Focus's with a hub swap or something :dontknow:

Some 19" argents would look hot on the 5T :bowdown:

On a side note I’m going to have to stop looking at carsales. I kind of swore that I wouldn’t buy a Phoon while I was FIFO as I couldn’t enjoy it like Id like too, but seeing ones like this almost bring me to tears.

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...id=11DA2BF7C391

$39k ASKING for pretty much Deans car with a few more kays but a sunroof, argents and of course a better colour :stirthepot:

  • Legendary member!!
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 8m 15d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Dianella, West Oz
Posted

I didnt mind the look of those rims D... Bit boy racerish though!

Kael - hes dropped the price on that a fair bit. Im sure it was up for about $45k about a month ago, 6 weeks max!

Nice lookin ride, dont think the colour does it too many favours. I dont dislike it, just wouldnt be my fav. Nice ride though all the same...

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

A1 high performance have mickey thompson drag radials 245/40/18 they are new apparently.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...