Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 17d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I am looking for the 2 stock pipes that go to the crossover people!

the one from the turbo, and the one from the under battery pipe. anyone got some laying around?

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted
do you know any backpackers?

those f*ckers are always speeding in my car

mwahahaha I tried that with my sister in laws backpacker BF when I got a 115 in a 70 but the my sis in laws mate is a member of the fuzz and squealed and whinnied away at him until he changed his mind and said he cant take it cause he was scared... he was due on a plane back to canada in like 2 weeks as well !!!

talk about NOT taking one for the team FFS !! he was only like in his early 20's as well so not exactly an old and crusty by the book type dude!

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted
yewk!!!

Did anybody see ACA with Eddie everywhere?!? Poor fella got his old fella nipped by a brown snake!!! And how did he treat it? Jammed a cold Bundy can down there, I knew Bundy had a purpose cause its not really drinkable....

P.S. Bet that there aren't so many pee stops in the bushes on the next cruise...

hahaha @ bundy purpose!

I dont think he was only pissin, didnt he squat or something.... uggh theres all sorts of places revealed when squatting that would hurt like a mofo to get bitten on !!!!!!!! bags not suckin the poison out !!! unless it was jessica alba mwahaha

  • 12" member
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 16d
  • Location: Perth WA
Posted
I was watching that.. He was hell rank, and to be on tv for having a snake bite on ya schlong. Moron in my opinion. lol

ROFL if that happened to one of my mates they would get so much shIt for months afterwards without them even being on TV !!

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Haha Nang. I think every one would! Give a new meaning to trouser snake.

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Hi Guys,

I'm looking at selling my Ute. Looking at moving up to a family car.

If anyones looking or knows someone looking for a BFII XR6T, 6 Speed Auto let me know. My utes look after extremly well, detailed every month, going to throw in my Radar detectorand GPS both hard wired in the dash. so no messy wires, Custom Xtreme Tune including the capa flash box. Oh and it has a luxury pack.

I will be putting it up offical for sale this weekend when I get some photos etc.

Really dont want to sell it. ( Love my ute) Wife wants kids! :(

In the mean time please PM for more details.

Dorko

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted (edited)

Hopefully you can step into a XR6T sedan, they make a great family car! ;)

Edited by XF Falcon
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

We looked at the GE turbo. Wife didnt like it as much as the new Freelander 2.

I loved it. But my opinion wasnt counted. At the moment it looks liek the Freelander HSE will be our pick. Cheap on fuel and heaps of luxury.

Dorko

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...