sensoryamusia Member 398 Member For: 18y 6m 24d Gender: Male Location: leeming, PERTH Posted 10/06/08 08:29 AM Posted 10/06/08 08:29 AM (edited) EDIT - wrong page Edited 10/06/08 08:29 AM by sensoryamusia
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 7m 29d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 10/06/08 09:33 AM Posted 10/06/08 09:33 AM Looking for a quality panel & paint shop preferably NOR or Midland area to have a front bar painted.Does anyone have any recommendations from first hand experience please?thanks in advance try custom panel and paint in lansdale. they do a great job.
donnah Member 78 Member For: 20y 8m 12d Gender: Female Location: perth Posted 10/06/08 09:48 AM Posted 10/06/08 09:48 AM Hey Donnah!! I like that bonnet. The one with the cut out is what I tried talking Mark into for your sedan. Just something different hey.Hey I do like it cause its different not sure yet ,guess I wait awhile see if a boss bonnet turns up.Im wanting new mags too ,thinking of puttin 20 inchs on my ute .Found tech3 has some reallynice ones.http://www.tyrepitstop.com.au/advanti-tech3-mags.aspAdvanti MEDUSA are the ones I am looking at .....
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 10/06/08 10:02 AM Posted 10/06/08 10:02 AM thommo, just superglue it for the time being and get a new one from Ford Its only a breather hose so rocker cover vapours are burnt and stuff like that.Leaving it open may suck in unfiltered air into the turbo.
TH0MM0 Member 244 Member For: 18y 11m 3d Gender: Male Location: Perth, Forrestfield Posted 10/06/08 10:06 AM Posted 10/06/08 10:06 AM thommo, just superglue it for the time being and get a new one from Ford Its only a breather hose so rocker cover vapours are burnt and stuff like that.Leaving it open may suck in unfiltered air into the turbo.yeh I not to worried about the one on the rocker cover ( just slap on a breather or something ) but bit had to cover the other one, mite just pull it out n put a blank in it :S
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 17d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 10/06/08 11:49 AM Posted 10/06/08 11:49 AM well I got the big speeding fine. I have to write out a full decleration thing in front of the issuing officer and then go from there I guess. I spose they will contact ryan and deal with it that way. Will find out tomorrow and let ya's know the update.
Guest Guests Posted 10/06/08 12:16 PM Posted 10/06/08 12:16 PM try custom panel and paint in lansdale. they do a great job. thanks 1axr - I knew there was someone in Landsdale of note I'll pay them a visit tomorrow
Guest Guests Posted 10/06/08 01:01 PM Posted 10/06/08 01:01 PM well I got the big speeding fine. I have to write out a full decleration thing in front of the issuing officer and then go from there I guess. I spose they will contact ryan and deal with it that way. Will find out tomorrow and let ya's know the update.do you know any backpackers? those f*ckers are always speeding in my car
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 9d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 10/06/08 02:09 PM Posted 10/06/08 02:09 PM well I got the big speeding fine. I have to write out a full decleration thing in front of the issuing officer and then go from there I guess. I spose they will contact ryan and deal with it that way. Will find out tomorrow and let ya's know the update.How big of a speeding fine is it?
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 21d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 10/06/08 03:51 PM Posted 10/06/08 03:51 PM Well im one of the first few people in Australia to have bought the Auto Glym High Definition wax!!The first shipment of it (about 60 units I've been told-how true that is, I have NFI) arrived in the country late last week and so far mine is the only order that's been sorted out and sent away!Fortuneately the meg's NXT stuff has run dry (as you can see in this pic where I havent even had enough to do 1/4 the bonnet so I gave up lol) But with a few hours of work, hopefully the taxi will start to get a bit of a decent shine, with plenty of depth that lasts more than a week! If it doesnt turn out well, it'll be going straight back that's for sure!Came across this Porsche but! I knew there was a reason I like shiney black cars :oohwoah:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now