Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

geez, if its true hope the sicko fuker gets what he deserves.

oh and smokin' the pole buhahah great one

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 3m 25d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted
Did anyone go to the Foo Fighters concert at the dome last night ?

MY mate and I drove up for it and stayed at the intercontintel.

The Fooies rocked, it was without a dought the best concert ive been too.

:spoton::w00t2: :oohwoah: :buttrock::buttrock::buttrock:

Yer I was there, it was KiLLA!! :w00t2:

Grohl is THE MAN :msm:

  • Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Byford, W.A.
Posted
geez, if its true hope the sicko fuker gets what he deserves.

oh and smokin' the pole buhahah great one

Yeah no sh*t ay, I dunno wot happened bout it I am allowed to fone up and find out so I mite do that 2morro, I dont think he will get all the charges, if he gets any, just cos its so hard to know who's telling the truth. The little girl had him on charges for the same thing in 1999 but the charges were dropped because she said she lied about them to get him in trouble, then in 2006 she came forward saying the same thing had happened. So after lying the first time it really doesnt make her look good.

  • Member
  • Member For: 20y 8m 18d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: perth
Posted

Hey

I am wondering how many utes owners for perth now on here ?

Donna

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted
Hey

I am wondering how many utes owners for perth now on here ?

Donna

:dontknow:

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted
It felt rather like being slapped in the face with a turd.

Bwahahaha

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 3d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

I'd give you 5 buks towards motorvation. that's gunna be one expensive can of coke

  • Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned.
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 6m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Canning Vale, W.A
Posted

But only half towards that vodka and redbull! :tonguepoke:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...