Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 08/01/08 04:27 AM Posted 08/01/08 04:27 AM Spotted DORKO on the way to work this morning on Gnangara :popcorn:
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 08/01/08 04:28 AM Posted 08/01/08 04:28 AM Haha Nats got a shocking write up from the press this morning... apparently it is giving girls a high risk of rape!
Guest Guests Posted 08/01/08 04:50 AM Posted 08/01/08 04:50 AM Theres even some nuts in the settlers hill deli carpark and the main road, I mean WTF LOLKieran you should see the back of the ridge (the new stage) whoopsy daisy :$EIPAfZO6ue8p That road looks familiar :popcorn:
IEATV8S Member 354 Member For: 19y 8m 1d Gender: Male Location: Albury, NSW Posted 08/01/08 09:14 AM Posted 08/01/08 09:14 AM Hi guys im back what did I miss. I will upload some sommernats pics soon.
DORKO Member 340 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/01/08 09:59 AM Posted 08/01/08 09:59 AM I thought it was you!But wasn't sure because you lost your plate.Good Hey Dorko
DORKO Member 340 Member For: 19y 6m 26d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/01/08 11:37 AM Posted 08/01/08 11:37 AM I saw 1CFC 459 today on Wanneroo Road. White XR6T ute with Black StripsDorko
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/08 12:03 AM Posted 10/01/08 12:03 AM spotted [bionic] on the anketel rd off ramp yesterday arvo..haven't seen rik post on the forums in AGES!!
chubbzilla Member 289 Member For: 19y 3m 23d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 10/01/08 02:37 AM Posted 10/01/08 02:37 AM Hi buddy Was on my way to Metros, saw you and thought I'd catch up and give you a little tease HeeeyI was on my way to Amano with my g/f and her little sister, BEST ICECREAM IN PERTH BTWBut yeh good on ya, I was excited! If all goes to plan ill have the car in at XFT sometime in the next month for injectors, valve springs and a tune, so I should be able to keep up a little better next time ;P (if my gearbox don't break, damn T5)
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 24d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 10/01/08 02:25 PM Posted 10/01/08 02:25 PM Hey guys, quick question...Has anyone had a play with one of Rapid's fmic kits? $999 is tempting and is similiar in price to stage1 PW FMIC so im not sure. Piping looks a lot shorter which is always good but being less than 1K, it mightn't be much better than china fmic. Then again it could be great so I dunno!Engine mods will at this stage will be fmic (either stage1 or rapid), edit, tune, injectors, fuel pump, F6 2nd intake, K+N Panel and straight thru 3" pipe to replace cat. Then I'll have a play with brakes and suspension and see how I go after that!
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 15d Gender: Male Posted 10/01/08 11:31 PM Posted 10/01/08 11:31 PM not in wa but ypurv4 just put one on and he is very happy with it!I think there is a sticky in the intercooler workshop forum about rapids coolers
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now