XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 03/01/08 03:29 PM Posted 03/01/08 03:29 PM LOL amen to that.Superdan was that you near Caroussel shops this evening, maybe like 7:30pm?
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 03/01/08 11:27 PM Posted 03/01/08 11:27 PM nope, ain't my bitch, I think I saw another on here that looks similar, maybe him??
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 04/01/08 12:03 AM Posted 04/01/08 12:03 AM damn! ok, well it was white with blue stripes. I didn't catch the rego so cant say what it was.A copy cat perhaps..
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 04/01/08 12:14 AM Posted 04/01/08 12:14 AM nah mike, I'm a black stripe kinda guy! once you've had black... blue's not very good... or something like that!!you decided to keep the wing off yet?
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 04/01/08 12:32 AM Posted 04/01/08 12:32 AM sh*t yours are black? I swear it looked dark blue when I first saw your car! My bad... don't hate me Yeah the wing is definitely coming off, 100% guaranteed or twice your money back!I've already purchased the Force 6 lip spoiler.. but I'm still on the hunt for a XT bootlid - this is proving to be very difficult to find :(
1axr TEAM BLUEPRINT Member 913 Member For: 23y 8m 1d Location: Perth W.A. Posted 04/01/08 01:42 AM Posted 04/01/08 01:42 AM sh*t yours are black? I swear it looked dark blue when I first saw your car! My bad... don't hate me Yeah the wing is definitely coming off, 100% guaranteed or twice your money back!I've already purchased the Force 6 lip spoiler.. but I'm still on the hunt for a XT bootlid - this is proving to be very difficult to find :(If your car was white I could have organised a boot swap with my sons white BA XT.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 04/01/08 01:47 AM Posted 04/01/08 01:47 AM Bugger. Well let me know if you or him ever buy another bootlid and have the XT one as a spare, I'll buy it off ya
Guest newl Guests Posted 04/01/08 02:05 AM Posted 04/01/08 02:05 AM NEWL on Wednesday morning sitting on pole position on Wanneroo road. Waved and beeped but you looked deeeeeep in concentration (or is that day dreaming )Yep, probably day dreaming and very much still in holiday mode. lol
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 04/01/08 09:24 AM Posted 04/01/08 09:24 AM black one with gold stripes @ little creatures today, great carpark mate!PS: they've done up the back bit too, looks real good. go check it out everyone!!!
chikt Drift Queen Member 802 Member For: 18y 9m 19d Gender: Female Location: Perth Posted 05/01/08 11:56 AM Posted 05/01/08 11:56 AM spotted a toxic colour XR6 sedan, dun no if it was a T, but number plate was toxic......didnt get the last part, big arse sticker across bak window, goin down whitfords ave this arvo, any1 from here??
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now