Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 14d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

I was jealous of Aaron. His name is spelt properly

whatever do you mean?

  • Like 2
  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted

I wish I had the time to take on the cruise control role, however having kids and having a wife that is jealous of the ford is noy a good thing.

I am unable to fulfill the position, so someone else is going to have to pickup the slack.

you would have more time than me, and I manage to get a few out.

and one for Ralphie

tumblr_miz3z3yPXo1qm70qgo1_500.jpg

  • Like 4
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 7m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: perth
Posted

Would anyone have a FG turbo fuel rail laying around they want to sell?

yeh mate I have a standard one you can have

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Drove my car for the first time in the dry. Simon has weaved his magic. wheel spin city. Hits so hard now 20psi . OH YEH

  • Like 1
  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

400+

Build thread=

Just left this with Simon

fat_wallet_by_ellisar-dnul9e.jpg

  • Like 5
  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 12d
Posted

G'day WA....

left the good state that was home for so long, and based in Vic now, but, I know this page gets good traffic, and good oppions.

car is headed in for warranty work, again, before I try to sell it.

#diffbush, which has killed the centre tail shaft bearing too.

power steering rack is leaking... which was worked on under warranty under 6 months ago.

exhaust manifold leak at the turbo. sounds so bad now, people think I've installed a crank inspection hole with a rod.
shifter is falling apart. top gel cap has fallen off. leather trim spins, and is coming out from under the top cap.

but the one I'm not to sure on, is brake rotors.

I've just been told they have heat cracks through the rotor.
now, I don't beat up on the brakes. some hard stops, yes, but nothing that would be considered abuse. emergency situations. occasional quick stops. half hearted 'spirited' driving. but never lean on them, have never had brake fade, no mountain passes at mach 1 etc. so I'm stumped as to how they are failing.

would you think that's a fair part for them to replace?
as an idea. it's at 70,000kms, and still has plenty of OEM brake pad in it.
car has clocked up plenty of hwy miles too.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 12d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

They will probably just say it's part of wear and tear I'd imagine!

  • Member
  • Member For: 13y 10m 12d
Posted

I know... but it's really not worn. as is evidenced by the pads.

heard the OEM stuff was crap... but to crack after 70k kms... well bugger me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...