Kimberley Scott www.australianflag.org.au Legacy Donating Member 6,763 Member For: 21y 2m 24d Gender: Male Location: Brisbane Posted 13/01/14 11:55 AM Posted 13/01/14 11:55 AM ^^ Amen to that. Newer Falcon still poo compared to a decent euro built car. Skoda Superb FTW
Woooody Legacy Donating Member 48 Member For: 14y 3m 9d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/01/14 12:01 PM Posted 13/01/14 12:01 PM Thanks mate. It doesn't feel overly quick, certainly not the same acceleration as my old speed triple. But it tends to go around corners much nicer! It's the reason why my falcon doesn't get much attention these days lol
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/01/14 12:26 PM Posted 13/01/14 12:26 PM Anybody got one for sale locally/know where I can pick one up locally? Similar to pic:The usual online suspects have them but I would prefer local.cheersLuke
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 13/01/14 02:45 PM Posted 13/01/14 02:45 PM Luke is that a gauge housing?
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/01/14 02:58 PM Posted 13/01/14 02:58 PM It's a visor for a 52mm gauge mate.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 13/01/14 03:04 PM Posted 13/01/14 03:04 PM Ala thisJust the cool cap looking part not the actual pod. I need to shield my wideband gauge as it's next to impossible to read in direct sunlight.
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 13/01/14 03:53 PM Posted 13/01/14 03:53 PM Happy new year folks, speaking of which whens the first cruise for this year gonna happen?? 1
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 13d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 13/01/14 10:28 PM Posted 13/01/14 10:28 PM (edited) Yes we need a cruise even though I dont make many cause of work and sh*t.On another note.. someone buy my stuff on gummies. To help fund my gofasterthanitlreadyis mods. Edited 13/01/14 10:28 PM by turboboink
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 14/01/14 12:33 AM Posted 14/01/14 12:33 AM Luke, yea that is what I was thinking. The sheild/cap. I am pretty sure I have 3 somewhere as the racetech gauges I fitted to the BA came with them. Will have a look and let you know. If I still have them they are all yours.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 18d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/01/14 12:40 AM Posted 14/01/14 12:40 AM CHAMPION!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now