Woooody Legacy Donating Member 48 Member For: 14y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 07/03/13 02:29 PM Posted 07/03/13 02:29 PM Hey Steve what's the Facebook page you made called?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 07/03/13 11:43 PM Posted 07/03/13 11:43 PM Yeah I try to mix it up with hills maps too, but don't know as many roads down towards the southern areas only up my way which can be too far for those in rocko etc. As I said if anyone does have an idea throw it out there :-) Facebook group is in the cruise ideas thread I think, but it's called "WA FordXR6Turbo forum crises", easy to find
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 08/03/13 12:06 AM Posted 08/03/13 12:06 AM Steve, I use to run with the psb crew when I use to have my cbr. they had some wicked cruises through the back roads of mundairing all the way south. something like a 200km run and it allowed us to stretch the legs a bit and clear the cob webs a tad. city runs are a tad risky as well especially with the traffic on the roads and multinovas. I haven't been on many cruises due to family commitments.a wife that works Friday night shifts is hard especially when I look after the kids on Saturdays, doesn't leave much time for cruises.boganspeed, getting the car tuned again? what about the warranty?hope all goes well.Yeah turns out the tune I got isn't that good so I took it to XFT to get it done properly.Unfortunately I lose the warranty I paid extra for but I'm reasonably confident the engine and trans are going to hold up so I'll just do it.And since I'm killing my warranty anyway, I may as well get some other bits added on like a Nizpro cooler, injectors and waste gate mod.I did have to make a hasty exit from there yesterday though as my wallet was starting to whimper when we started talking about GTX turbos and bigger exhausts.Eventually, I want to see 500hp at the tyres and it still be my daily driver.Picked up two BA 17" rims from Stroller the other day, have some Nitto NT05R's on the way from Taleb Tyres.My missus is very excited about the possibility of her shoving the ute into the 12's.Just hope my mum doesnt get wind of it or she'll want another crack too!
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 08/03/13 12:09 AM Posted 08/03/13 12:09 AM I'm not sure if i'd be devo or stoked that my mum was quicker down the 1/4 than me?
Boganspeed Will do skids for food Legacy Donating Member 1,177 Member For: 14y 10m 25d Gender: Male Location: Perth SOR Posted 08/03/13 12:16 AM Posted 08/03/13 12:16 AM Yeah, it would be a bitter sweet moment.Or I can just tell her to eff off and that she's not allowed to drive it any more. 1
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 08/03/13 02:02 AM Posted 08/03/13 02:02 AM If I relocate the battery and put in a new air box and K&N it won't need a tune will it? Only if u change the intercom let pipes I thought
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 8d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 08/03/13 04:10 AM Posted 08/03/13 04:10 AM There seem to be a few running turbo side intakes with no tune.If your car is already tuned and you make any drastic changes to intake flow etc, I would think it would be best to get it checked on the dyno at least.BTW, wtf are "intercom let pipes"??
masda74 To Loud Legacy Donating Member 4,114 Member For: 14y 9m 30d Gender: Male Location: WA, Perth Posted 08/03/13 05:13 AM Posted 08/03/13 05:13 AM Well I have been emailing Rob and got pricing on getting some mods done, but I need to find the quid first.There is a "Venom 5" high flow cat" group buy on the other forum and I bit the bullet and ordered it.Now to see when I can possibly get some upgrades done. I am chassin 300+.........
Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 9d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 08/03/13 05:57 AM Posted 08/03/13 05:57 AM Other forum? How much is the venom? Dump and cat?
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 5d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 08/03/13 06:00 AM Posted 08/03/13 06:00 AM Intercom let pipes hahahaOn the phone I bet Kyle? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now