Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Spotted Steve and Chris in Kingsway on Saturday afternoon. I was on my way in, they were on their way out.

I'd been into the shops and back out again and saw them still leaving out the Maccas exit on to Wannaroo Rd. :tonguepoke:

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

Ooh..didn't notice a Subway there. I'll have to keep that in mind.

  • Team Velocity
  • Member
  • Member For: 22y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Margs WA
Posted
We went to subway :)

Did you order the double chin or the blubber ?

:stirthepot:

  • <put funny sh*t here>
  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 10m 27d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, NOR
Posted

id recommend getting the thunder thighs and the badonka donk! very tasty!

Guest newl
  • Guests
Posted

I prefer the fur burger and thighs myself. :stirthepot:

  • Member
  • Member For: 19y 7m 29d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Albury, NSW
Posted

Everything is sorted managed to not get any excess threatend them with the ombadsman (im a bad speller so sorry if its wrong) my dog is okay just a little jumpy. I hate crooks.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 3m 13d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

imagine how many people who woulg get walked on without knowing about the ombudsman...

f*ckin insurance companies.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...