IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 10/09/07 09:12 AM Posted 10/09/07 09:12 AM Anyone got a BF Dump pipe I can buy?
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 7d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 10/09/07 09:14 AM Posted 10/09/07 09:14 AM Id love to catch the pr*cks in the act :gunsfiring: :biggun: I think that about covers itI did have heaps more ,but not allowed to post.
SpudMuffin Member 83 Member For: 22y 9m 28d Location: Joondalup, WA Posted 10/09/07 10:53 AM Posted 10/09/07 10:53 AM Saw Dorko in the city on William St on Friday morning, then again on Burns beach Rd on Saturday!
Guest Guests Posted 11/09/07 02:36 PM Posted 11/09/07 02:36 PM Hey guys I have a little story. While at Warnbro shops on friday my remote came loose and fell off my keyring and someone was kind enough to pick it up for me but instead of give it to me they decieded to follow me home (I open my car with my key not remote that's why I didn't notice it was missing). They came back later that night broke into my back yard bashed my dog and stole what they could get there hands on. Now for some reason my insurance company wants to charge me my age excess hmmmm. What do you guys think.Mine got broken into in the city yesterday :banghead2:Took my wallet and decided to visit my house last night, but me and the old man caught them as we pulled up home. They got away down an alley way but luckily... empty handed
DAZZA Member 9 Member For: 21y 4m 21d Posted 11/09/07 03:30 PM Posted 11/09/07 03:30 PM Does anyone want to organise a Barbagallo track day?I heard that you can set one up at any time as long as there is more then 10 cars?I'm sure we could get the numbers of about 30odd carsIm in.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 27d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 11/09/07 03:38 PM Posted 11/09/07 03:38 PM Mine got broken into in the city yesterday :banghead2:Took my wallet and decided to visit my house last night, but me and the old man caught them as we pulled up home. They got away down an alley way but luckily... empty handed crap man this is scary stuff!! if only you caught them!!!just out of curiosity how did they get into your car? :( hope it wasnt damaged too much
lil_bodes Legacy Donating Member 1,291 Member For: 19y 5m 16d Gender: Female Location: somewhere in the great outdoors Posted 11/09/07 11:47 PM Posted 11/09/07 11:47 PM Anyone got a BF Dump pipe I can buy?ToadsForgive my ingnorance, but we are having the cat n dump done next week, ( OH YAY!!!! finally the mods will be done!!!!) Question.....Do they replace the old one, if so, is this what u r looking for ?? or do they just bastardise the one one the car? Should this be what u r chasing then I suppoose that we would have 1.Really didn't pay too much attention just when and how much power at the end was the questions.D
Guest Guests Posted 12/09/07 04:20 AM Posted 12/09/07 04:20 AM crap man this is scary stuff!! if only you caught them!!!just out of curiosity how did they get into your car? :( hope it wasnt damaged too muchThey just busted the lock with a screwdriver then tried the same with the ignition. I suspect they were amatures cause they obviously couldn't get past the smartlock Goes in for an Autowatch dual stage microwave alarm tomorrow, and the GPS tracking thing within the next few paydays
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 27d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 12/09/07 04:22 AM Posted 12/09/07 04:22 AM Haaa I'd say you are getting a replacement which is the way to do it. Unfortunately I have deep pockets and VERY short arms so I am going to just replace the cat, however I was told to get a BF dump as its easier to modify for the particular cat I'm using. You can remove the contents "gut" the cat, however as I'm a tree hugging eco villain I can't bring myself to do this lol. I'll send you a PM with my details. However just keep in mind that if you ever return the car to stock you will need the dump/cat assembly. Cheers!
Guest Guests Posted 12/09/07 04:28 AM Posted 12/09/07 04:28 AM Yeah I wouldn't gut the cat either, although it's for a different reason to yours Brendan... something about a $10k fine
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now