Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 14y 10m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Hey does anyone have any hook ups for doing a T56 upgrade in my car from a t5?? Any mechanics on here? I supply all parts just need the brains/tools labor :) tryna save a lil coin here....

  • Donkey Dick
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

$1250 is a great price for install + fluids.

There is more to it than just cracking a few bolts & changing out the boxes.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Speaking from experience I believe :)

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 2d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Dean's had too pass, He's worried the massive 250nm of torque will snap his Girly wrists :newrussian:

I will grab the rattle gun off you Luke , I change wheels all the time.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted (edited)

Iinet FTMFW.

They upgraded my fibre (25mb) plan to a 50mb plan with an extra 140gb per month for an extra $4! Could have stayed at 25mb with the extra 140gb for $5 less.

Upgraded the shaped speed to 256 as well lol. Hard to argue with all that.

Edited by Mat
  • Donkey Dick
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 10d
  • Gender: Male
Posted

I will grab the rattle gun off you Luke , I change wheels all the time.

It's perfect for wheels Arron, just not going to cut it for what I need which is 'quick & easy axle swaps at the drags'. Haven't had to do one yet, but I just put a full spool in it in place of the true-trac, so wont be far off :crybaby:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...