velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 26/08/07 09:21 AM Posted 26/08/07 09:21 AM All I know is that it was advertised in the local paper a couple of weeks ago saying Collie raceway drift and burnout day 9th of Sep they didnt even give a time .I will try find out more and and keep you guys posted.
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 26/08/07 09:30 AM Posted 26/08/07 09:30 AM GODDAMN, I'll be in Sydney. Well enjoy fellas. I'll be missing the drify day and my birthday as well, stupid f****ing work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(
velociTy Team Velocity Member 1,202 Member For: 22y 8d Gender: Male Location: Margs WA Posted 26/08/07 09:34 AM Posted 26/08/07 09:34 AM Just found this http://www.motoringsouthwest.org.au/ starts at 11am
XR06T Legacy Donating Member 4,146 Member For: 21y 3m 13d Gender: Male Posted 27/08/07 01:06 AM Posted 27/08/07 01:06 AM im not entered in the one in september, heard about that one too late.. I am heading down for a practice day on the 11th november. might still be keen on coming down for a look but!nice cruise on friday night too guys, cheers.
IH8TOADS Legacy Donating Member 3,618 Member For: 21y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: OZ Posted 27/08/07 09:18 AM Posted 27/08/07 09:18 AM Saw the 5inful car today in West Perth. Hot looking Xr mate.DorkoYeah I've been seeing 5INFUL heaps around West Perth Lately...... I was going along the cycle path just West of Leederville train station last week doing a wheelie on my pushbike, I saw a envy XR coming towards me and gave it (5INFUL) the thumbs up, but scotty looked like he was in dreamland lol. When ya see a dude on a cheapar$e pushie doing a wheelie somewhere between scarborough and westperth, chances are it's me!!!
Guest Guests Posted 27/08/07 10:41 AM Posted 27/08/07 10:41 AM (edited) im not entered in the one in september, heard about that one too late.. I am heading down for a practice day on the 11th november. might still be keen on coming down for a look but!nice cruise on friday night too guys, cheers.No worries Keen for another one this weekend after I pick my car up? I'll go on my own if I have to I thought you were entered in the september drift day??? My memory's Edited 27/08/07 10:42 AM by 03XR6T
xr6t ego Member 1,112 Member For: 19y 9m 12d Gender: Male Location: PERTH WA Posted 27/08/07 12:13 PM Posted 27/08/07 12:13 PM Does anyone know of a good spray painter that they can recommend to respray my front bumper? Preferably north of the river and has anyone got a rough idea of how much it would cost?
Paradoxx Colossal Member Member 5,049 Member For: 22y 1m 12d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 27/08/07 12:32 PM Posted 27/08/07 12:32 PM Mine cost about $450... but I have had it back to them twice for the paint cracking (I dont think they used enough flexible additive ) but that was kingsley smash repairs on gnangara rd... they were pretty cheap
AzMahoony Hench, but no longer shredded or tanned. Member 3,343 Member For: 19y 6m 8d Gender: Male Location: Canning Vale, W.A Posted 27/08/07 01:26 PM Posted 27/08/07 01:26 PM Mine cost about $450... but I have had it back to them twice for the paint cracking (I dont think they used enough flexible additive ) but that was kingsley smash repairs on gnangara rd... they were pretty cheapWhen are you going to visit Simon with your 968's and cooler?
Guest Guests Posted 27/08/07 02:05 PM Posted 27/08/07 02:05 PM When are you going to visit Simon with your 968's and cooler? Think he's worried about the T5
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now