Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Australia
Posted

O ok still should make the cruise a good hour before hand not some short cruise straight there

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Fk haven't cruised in ages... getting an itchy foot. I know I always say ill be there but I swear I won't miss this one will be good to catch up with you all again

  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Australia
Posted

Another question where do u get the fordxr6turbo stickers from?

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Group buys?

There was always someone making them then asking who wanted one

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

Yeah I'll get one

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 19d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted (edited)

Another question where do u get the fordxr6turbo stickers from?

go to http://www.fordxr6tu...om/forum/store/

comon kids, have a look around....

and u just wanna be like me.... must say there isnt alot of cars sporting the sticker....I hate stickers on cars, but the amout of help this forum can give I think its only fair

Edited by Krazy F6310
  • Member
  • Member For: 15y 1m 24d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Western Australia
Posted

Well how many people want one I'll see how much they will cost and get one made up as a sample

  • Thooperrrrrrr
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 3m 8d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: NOR, Western Australia
Posted

I knew they were there, but I was basing my "I'll get one" off the group buy mentioned above :P

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 8m 4d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Want a sticker.. out of stock lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...