Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/01/12 02:00 PM Posted 15/01/12 02:00 PM I'll shoot you an email tomorrow mate.
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 15/01/12 03:57 PM Posted 15/01/12 03:57 PM Why not cruise before be better then we can talk sh*t eat barbie and leave, I got somewhere I gotta be that night to haha
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 15d Gender: Male Posted 16/01/12 04:34 AM Posted 16/01/12 04:34 AM Make use of Tonkin Hwy if Simon's F6 is coming out. Pointless driving surburban streets in that thing
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 16/01/12 05:03 AM Posted 16/01/12 05:03 AM (edited) We'll hit up Leach Highway Maccas.Also;Don't worry, I'm not losing my license. Edited 16/01/12 05:12 AM by Crashed
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/01/12 12:36 PM Posted 16/01/12 12:36 PM lolololololololololol-----------------If I make a cruise from NOR it's going to be meeting east of whiteman park, otherwise I'm driving past the park to the west coast and then back again. SOI need to know if it's worth making a cruise starting in Midland area - are there many people coming from this far east? Otherwise I'll draw a map up starting nearer to the coast but you can all print your own copies
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 16/01/12 02:20 PM Posted 16/01/12 02:20 PM Make the meet point Gateways shopping centre in Beeliar at the Rivers Store.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 10d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/01/12 02:23 PM Posted 16/01/12 02:23 PM Also saw the cheap clothes ad on TV?
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 17d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 17/01/12 12:26 AM Posted 17/01/12 12:26 AM Yes from midland sounds good
sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 28d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 17/01/12 12:27 AM Posted 17/01/12 12:27 AM Whats going on!!Thought I'd say hello it's been a while again
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 9d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 17/01/12 12:41 AM Posted 17/01/12 12:41 AM Stef! Get up to whiteman park for the 28th.See thread; Looks like the plan is SOR meetup and a NOR meetup to cruise to Whiteman Park. Will release details this weekend. Doesn't look like there will be a cruise afterwards.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now