Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 17/01/12 02:00 AM Posted 17/01/12 02:00 AM Yeah was just going to say that haha.All of them out of stock
XR6T James Member 169 Member For: 15y 1m 13d Gender: Male Location: Western Australia Posted 17/01/12 02:01 AM Posted 17/01/12 02:01 AM O I knew that haha
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 17/01/12 03:59 AM Posted 17/01/12 03:59 AM (edited) Booze/Drug bus on Morrison road near Roe in Midland/Midvale, will be delays so try avoid Plenty of police there Edited 17/01/12 03:59 AM by Ciaran
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/01/12 04:02 AM Posted 17/01/12 04:02 AM ^like!More booze buses, less hoon law BS Please Mr Johnson
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/12 04:07 AM Posted 17/01/12 04:07 AM Yea na, will never happen. Too much kesh to be made from 'Hoons' & they're an easy picking due to the negative view our lovely media shove down the public's throat. Too many average Joe's like to crack a tinny after work on the way home, so there would be a loss of favour from a large portion of the voting population.If worried about Hoon Laws, just don't pull over :blush:
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 17/01/12 04:11 AM Posted 17/01/12 04:11 AM Just hoon on past ay lol
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/12 04:15 AM Posted 17/01/12 04:15 AM Someone buy my XR8 please, sick of dealing with muppets that have no cash & waste my time coming to view...http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Cars-Vehicles-Motorbikes-Parts-parts-accessories-other-parts-accessories-BA-XR8-Ute-W0QQAdIdZ345872129
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 7d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 17/01/12 04:16 AM Posted 17/01/12 04:16 AM Too many average Joe's like to crack a tinny after work on the way homeCan honestly say I have never cracked a can on the way home from work. (as much as I would like too sometimes)Buuuuuuuuuuut the one and only time I have ever knocked one back while driving was when I was living up north. Only time in 10 years of living in that town that I saw a booze bus. I litterally took a mouthful came round a corner and got pinged by an RBT. Luckily I knew the cop and he took my keys, kicked me in the arse and made me walk home. ( and he wouldnt let me take my beer with me )and that ended my DD career.
Slash Donkey Dick Member 801 Member For: 16y 6m 11d Gender: Male Posted 17/01/12 04:24 AM Posted 17/01/12 04:24 AM Sorry, I meant stop in at a pub or mates house for a beverage before heading home.
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 2m 28d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 17/01/12 04:24 AM Posted 17/01/12 04:24 AM It's just not worth it hey.It will always happen that one time you do it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now