Krazy Kyle Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds Legacy Donating Member 2,697 Member For: 15y 11m 12d Gender: Male Location: Work Posted 11/08/11 04:45 AM Posted 11/08/11 04:45 AM (edited) a question for all - y did u pick your car colour? cos it was the only 1 there? Resale?did/didnt want attention?me, well it was the only 1 I could find in perth with fully optioned, and my brain didnt tick that although black looks sexy, its friggin impossiable to keep clean. and I couldnt afford a new 1.....:edit: primer vehicles, looking heavily at u... haha Edited 11/08/11 04:57 AM by Krazy F6310
Brods Member 433 Member For: 16y 2m 4d Gender: Male Posted 11/08/11 05:03 AM Posted 11/08/11 05:03 AM White is the new black, just easier to keep clean.
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 10d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 11/08/11 05:04 AM Posted 11/08/11 05:04 AM because ford in there infinite stupidity didint continue phantom past ba1's and I wanted a light coloured car that was metallic. Hence Velocity was the only REAL option.
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/08/11 05:37 AM Posted 11/08/11 05:37 AM Because my mate has an XR6 in Bionic, and I wanted to piss him off by getting the same colour as him.
LazyBrennan Legacy Donating Member 683 Member For: 15y 6m 11d Gender: Male Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages. Posted 11/08/11 05:46 AM Posted 11/08/11 05:46 AM It's different.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/08/11 06:17 AM Posted 11/08/11 06:17 AM The primer curse...it was the first one I ever test drove! Boost was too good.In hindsight I should have test driven the one phoenix Expensive Daewoo had. dual zone air con/premo sound and in Neo...but I don't think I like Neo. I wish the car was a darker colour as reflections barely show up on silver, makes it look "ok" when waxed but not head turning. Would love flare, blood orange etc style colouring...or the mystic colour from FGs.Looks clean easily though.
KeepLeft Member 240 Member For: 17y 3m 1d Gender: Male Posted 11/08/11 06:45 AM Posted 11/08/11 06:45 AM I wanted white, but let the mrs pick the colour and ended up with blue.
Ciaran Thooperrrrrrr Legacy Donating Member 2,768 Member For: 15y 3m 1d Gender: Male Location: NOR, Western Australia Posted 11/08/11 07:15 AM Posted 11/08/11 07:15 AM Because I have a big Ego..See what I did there
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 8d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 11/08/11 07:38 AM Posted 11/08/11 07:38 AM You're lucky, could of ended up with thurple.
Grug Member 1,318 Member For: 18y 2m 4d Posted 11/08/11 08:13 AM Posted 11/08/11 08:13 AM It was the only one there Insurance has agreed to new engine on the proviso that their mechanic do it.. and my dad agreed too it.. f*ck sake. Left a message sternly telling them I do not want that idiot with one arm doing any repairs on my car. Will be giving them a call early in the morning.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now