Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Have you got a shed to work in Kyle? Not much fun doing it in the rain. I'm so over this day, I could knock off work and head round yours if ya want an extra set of hands.

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth,WA
Posted

Can anybody recommend an insurance company?

Insurance is up at end of month and need someone that doesn't mind mods.

  • Totally not a Cop
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 8m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Melbourne
Posted

Don't know how they are with mods, but I have nothing but good things to say about AAMI having dealt with them recently.

Maybe give them a call and see what they say? If not, maybe try Just car?

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 17y 9m 26d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Pertthh W.A
Posted

Sgio for insurance.. :buttrock:

  • HOON
  • Member
  • Member For: 16y 6m 16d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: W.A
Posted

Just Car is good I listed all mod's and got full cover for $1300 a year

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth,WA
Posted

Aami looks like the winner. With mods listed and with agreed value of $47k is just over $1100 a year. online quoted

will give em a call to see if I can haggle em down a bit.

Thanks for tip fellas cause they all beat rac for value

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 16y 3m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth,WA
Posted

None at the moment. But will be getting tune,I/C, exhaust and lowered by the end of sept. So told them they were all ready on car.

Must be my clean driving record :innocent:

Also saved $70 by calling em up.

  • Get It To Wheelspin Uncontrolably Then Give It Another 5 Pounds
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 11m 10d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Work
Posted (edited)

ive heared alot of issues with making claims with AAMI, but ive never used them. I had CGU and had no issue at all for a claim I made back in my younger years. using just car now.. think it was 1150 with no mods

and Tom, im always keen for a hand if u want 2moro/saturday

Edited by Krazy F6310

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...