Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Not yet its only been on the road a few weeks , I will put it over the pits in a couple of weeks.

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

Those wheels actually look really good with the silver car :spoton:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 15y 6m 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Baldivis, Wait Ages.
Posted

Well guys who live in baldivis watch out for me as I am moving there. Just bought a house :)

  • Moar Powar Babeh
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 21y 5d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Will keep my eys out for a blue BF2 Sedan when Im down that way.......... :innocent:

On and congrats on the house.......and you thought cars where expensive to maintain.....

  • Dropping a turd
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 11m 1d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth
Posted

Well guys who live in baldivis watch out for me as I am moving there. Just bought a house :)

Where abouts that where Iam building my house. Mine is opposite the caltex garage at the new land development.

  • 570Nm @1800rpm
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 23y 7d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Perth, WA
Posted

LazyBrennan, what part of Baldivis?

Arron you are just around the corner from me :spoton: ........I am guessing you are in Settlers Town Side? That has gone from nothing to 100 houses at roof height within the last 6 weeks.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 4d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

I'll have to buy there as well, we can terrorise the suburb, hahaha.

edit: oh man now even the CC logo is pink.

Ah well I guess I better buy a matching shirt and pop the collar, no use fighting it. :surrenderwave:

369-pink-polo-collar-cool-story-bro-image.png

Edited by -SteveR-

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...