Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 14/04/11 10:42 PM Posted 14/04/11 10:42 PM My local brake bloke will do them, I hadnt heard you couldnt machine them? (as long as they are still within spec after machining obviously) I also know of quite a few (ford and holden) cars that have had rotors machined by dealers for brake shudder both under warranty and not.Cant comment on the Cryo treated parts tho. Take them too you brake guy, dont tell him about the cryo treatment and see what it does too his machine tools.....
arronm Dropping a turd Legacy Donating Member 9,520 Member For: 18y 11m 13d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/04/11 12:08 AM Posted 15/04/11 12:08 AM where can you get the 355mm rotors skimmed? (I heard you cant get them done?)would I have issues if mine have been cryogenically treated?Brakeswest Myaree. He does all the FPV and HSV. He measures them and if they will go undersize he doesnt do it.
Superpursuit83 Member 201 Member For: 19y 3m 26d Posted 15/04/11 02:37 AM Posted 15/04/11 02:37 AM NO!!! Not Brakes West Myaree any more.Rodney was the Guru down there and he started his own bussiness in Augusta St Willetton. Just behind bunnings on High rd.94576709... Brake Fabricators Australia I think?? I lost confidence in Brakewest when they tried to put XT sedan brakes on my ute. Then I found Rodney setting up his shop. He also advertised in Perth Street Car a coupla times.Brake Fabricators WA Brake Fabricators WAPlace page 7 Augusta StWilletton WA 6155(08) 9457 6709
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/04/11 09:29 AM Posted 15/04/11 09:29 AM Does anyone recommend a good tinter? I'm wanting to finally get my windows tinted, I am thinking 18%
Ralph Wiggum Moar Powar Babeh Legacy Donating Member 19,334 Member For: 21y 17d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/04/11 09:47 AM Posted 15/04/11 09:47 AM My brother inlaws a tinter, did both my cars and my house. I'd recommend him pm for his details if you like
Cheaty McCheats Totally not a Cop Legacy Donating Member 821 Member For: 15y 8m 15d Gender: Male Location: Melbourne Posted 15/04/11 10:15 AM Posted 15/04/11 10:15 AM PM Sent. Thanks mate.
Tocchi Sandtrap Motorsport Legacy Donating Member 2,055 Member For: 17y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Perth Posted 15/04/11 10:33 AM Posted 15/04/11 10:33 AM brakes, thanks guys ill need it done when I get back ... its got a 0.5mm lip and some bumps (braking not affected) from track work
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 7d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 15/04/11 12:40 PM Posted 15/04/11 12:40 PM I would never skim the stock ford brembo disks. They are sh*t brand new and once skimmed they were not worth having on the car. New DBA 4000's are cheap.
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 16d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 16/04/11 02:39 AM Posted 16/04/11 02:39 AM I might need that tinting guy's number too Luke...almost had the damn thing 3 years and I'm owed a birthday pressie haha.
XtRmn8 570Nm @1800rpm Legacy Donating Member 2,441 Member For: 23y 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, WA Posted 16/04/11 05:50 AM Posted 16/04/11 05:50 AM (edited) Guys for tinting Trent at TKO does an awesome job too. Tell him Goran sent you and he will look after you Edited 16/04/11 05:51 AM by XtRmn8
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now