djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 22/02/10 12:46 AM Posted 22/02/10 12:46 AM Ross's ute sounds tough as, gate sounds mint... Spool sounds mental as well, is that larger snail on it too?
GCTXR6 Member 295 Member For: 18y 5m 28d Gender: Male Location: CANNINGVALE wa Posted 22/02/10 02:58 AM Posted 22/02/10 02:58 AM yea was a good day out and saw tinyplums and adrian ripping it up also rapid f6 flinny put on a good skid well worth a group run next year
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 22/02/10 03:00 AM Posted 22/02/10 03:00 AM id be in!
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 22/02/10 07:32 AM Posted 22/02/10 07:32 AM Some vids are uploading now. I'll open a new thread once they are done.
xr6t_menace Member 167 Member For: 17y 4m 2d Gender: Male Location: Yangebup, WA Posted 22/02/10 07:34 AM Posted 22/02/10 07:34 AM sweet iu was just looking threw my mates photos did fred watsons monaro catch on fire?? poor b*stard
KeithTheBricklayer Legacy Donating Member 450 Member For: 16y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: perth Posted 22/02/10 08:55 AM Posted 22/02/10 08:55 AM (edited) 0hh yaayyoff got my p plates on saturday...now people wont look at me an think im a dick head :Dohh im keen for a cruise !!!why would some one in a s pac vx even go to a al curise LOL how embarasing!@!@!@as for r35 gtr... creeeaaammm!!!Lucky I didnt go as torquen was asking me to... I would almost cry if some 1 hit my car :( Edited 22/02/10 08:56 AM by KeithTheBricklayer
beano Member 40 Member For: 17y 1m 14d Posted 22/02/10 08:58 AM Posted 22/02/10 08:58 AM I'd go fkn crazy if some idiot in a piece of sh*t Expensive Daewoo ran into the back of me
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/10 09:16 AM Posted 22/02/10 09:16 AM Ross's ute sounds tough as, gate sounds mint... Spool sounds mental as well, is that larger snail on it too? cheers dude. adrian needs to hurry up with uploading vids.
Adrian6T T.P.I.S. Legacy Donating Member 2,578 Member For: 21y 10m 8d Gender: Male Location: SoR, WA Posted 22/02/10 09:29 AM Posted 22/02/10 09:29 AM How do I embed them?
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 7d Gender: Male Posted 22/02/10 09:32 AM Posted 22/02/10 09:32 AM you uploaded to youtube? if so on the right hand side there is an embed code, copy that, click on the "insert media" button when making a post in here and past the embed code in there. I think that's how its done
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now