Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Those vid's are awesome,

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Awesomw work lads.

Skids as good as ever adrian

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

Nice work on the skids mate! Surely a good weekend, hope you stayed out of the sun though. Will look at going next year to see how it compares to revheads, looks like it might be a bit more civil? Nice skid straight too. I only sat at the burnout pit at RH, the talk of 2x 360° skids in a row on the straight is appealing!!

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Hey Stever is this cruise a day or nighter??

  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

Oh good one Ross!!

Work is partially to blame and so is a night out usually.

I'll make u eat you're words though :buttonit:

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted (edited)

That was my next q - I'd prefer day, don't fancy going through twisties at night due to tunnel vision of headlights and blinding from cars behind.

D needs it after ACDC concert (see you there! oh wait I have monday tix :/).

Any dates that people CAN'T make in particular? See if we can find a common weekend after March 15th (monday).

So, 20th/21st.....27th/28th?

Just realised I have an anniversary which will probably be celebrated on the 27th.

edit...lol steph the ghost cruiser. at least I think I saw you at the last one we had?

Edited by -SteveR-
  • Small Member™
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 7m 24d
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™
Posted

What ever day was just asking if it was night rather the daylight too..

Oh yeah so I was. See Ross :buttonit:

  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 19y 5m 17d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Caracciola Karussell
Posted

Steve, as much as I love night cruises through that area, keep it during the day. Mayo road area has a stackload of roo's and some suprising corners that come up very quickly in the dark.

  • Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday
  • Legacy Donating Member
  • Member For: 18y 10m 6d
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure
Posted

My thoughts exactly, daytime is better for windy roads that you don't know.

Night cruises are good for showing off halo lights though hahhaha... :blush:

I think the group fitting BBQ I suggested would best be done over a full day due to the time it can take. Don't want to be fitting by bulb light like I was!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...