TaHa Member 948 Member For: 18y 4m 14d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/09 11:26 AM Posted 19/03/09 11:26 AM yeah sure ill take the plates with it, might as well not like you will be needing them?:dunno:Haha man im not sure ey I usualy search around few Fraud forums every few days, and all I can say is I was heaps lucky, rite spot rite time. Just gonna cheak around forums mainly I spose.. If I find another one ill pm ya
trickdoubt Member 25 Member For: 17y 8m 8d Posted 19/03/09 11:59 AM Posted 19/03/09 11:59 AM spotted light blue xr6 turbo leaving westside car audio in cannington...
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 12d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 19/03/09 11:59 AM Posted 19/03/09 11:59 AM Spotted WOGBOYZ again today, yellow XR6T. Also just spotted YTRY tonight with his girlie (think that was the plates), a blue XR Ute, but didn't notice if it was an 8 or a 6/6t. Too busy paying attention to my friend in his Type R
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 19/03/09 03:35 PM Posted 19/03/09 03:35 PM I got first dips (we are talking bout bonnet right?)Any idea where I can find a bonnet @ that price Zaf?Do you want the TUFFOON plates with the car? Lol, man, the bonnet and the rest of the car!On a serious note, I'd like to offer a massive thankyou, in no particular order, to Kieran, Kael and Esky for the help getting my not so simple FMIC installed. Also Mike for the late night words of wisdom!Few issues that still need to be resolved but I'm sure Chris from Rapid will have no problems doing so. Missing a few parts. Tried replacing them today but that didnt work. Until I get them it cant be finished. Fmic will be about 5-10mm off center but any further and the aircon pipe would have snapped. Everyone says that but she's seriously almost fubar'd. If it really annoy's me, I'll get someone to come out and redesign the piping and regas it all!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 28d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 19/03/09 03:39 PM Posted 19/03/09 03:39 PM Ah good to hear it went 95% well Mat, spewing about the off centre bit, but that can always get fixed once you resolve the aircon pipe issue.Actually looking at the time I'm getting to bed now, I probably could have come over and given you fellas a hand after all.well zzz time, see ya'll in the morning.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 19/03/09 03:47 PM Posted 19/03/09 03:47 PM I knew you'd be up so thought I'd give u a buzz lol. Esky put in a massive night tonight and only just left. Expecting complaints from my neighbours and the grinder noise lol.
tinyplums Member 1,080 Member For: 18y 2m 2d Gender: Male Posted 19/03/09 03:53 PM Posted 19/03/09 03:53 PM mat, sorry about the grinder of fail. cant believe it was f*cked, newest looking grinder we had. will give me labourer a kick in the morning.
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 23d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 19/03/09 03:55 PM Posted 19/03/09 03:55 PM (edited) Nah man, hardly your fault!! yeah Esky was like, WTF its new!!All good, quick trip to Bunnings was the least of our issues!! Edited 19/03/09 03:56 PM by Mat
Under-Pants Member 2,103 Member For: 18y 3m 8d Gender: Not Telling Posted 19/03/09 08:07 PM Posted 19/03/09 08:07 PM Heey great to hear you got the farker in Mat: 1Cooler: 0
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 12d Location: Perth WA Posted 19/03/09 09:24 PM Posted 19/03/09 09:24 PM Mat, here you go. Done at work over remote desktop so its very crap, its so hard to move the mouse nice and fine over a bad connection hehe. Its even got lukes idea thrown in, although im not 100% sure if that's what he meant.Is it that a NOR car?? I was behind a white XR6T yesterday and the rear apron things were painted black/ego but I didn't see the front or sides.. looked schmick just from the back !
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now