-
Posts
25 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Events
Store
Everything posted by trickdoubt
-
there a 10" hertz sub
-
for fronts, rears and full boot install was about $2500 and the equipment was bout the same... yeah I agree with the under shelf cover being the non sub 1 but he didnt want to change it...
-
um it is the standard under shelf trim!!!
-
hi guys just a few pics of an fg gt that came through our shop recently enjoy!!!
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
trickdoubt replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
spotted light blue xr6 turbo leaving westside car audio in cannington... -
so the issues just got worse car wont rev past 3000rpm in all gears now... plus the fact that the underside pannel decided to detatch itself witch also took the front bumper off... so with everything that went wrong in those few minutes has got me thinking about selling the turbo, paying out the loan n gettin an el falcon!!!
-
cheers for all your help guys, been thinkin bout wen the issue started n it was bout the same time I put the cooler on... so at the moment the car goes in april for a manta 3" exhaust turbo back flash tune then a run on the dyno to c how everything goes!!!
-
not that I know of!!!
-
hey guys got some issues with my 03 xr6t 4spd auto... current mods are after-market fmic (1) pull up to a set of lights car gets a rough idle and 9 times outta 10 it stalls and wont start easily... (2) 3rd gear car wont rev past 4250rpm (starts to spit n sputter) (3)zero power compaired to my dads xr6t (100% stock) any help would be greatly appreciated
-
where r the cross overs??? try moving them n c how that goes
-
yeah falcons r pretty easy we usally allow 6 to 9 hrs to install deck , splits, rear coax, 4 channel amp, mono and subs in a box to fit up on the hump... as for the acc wire you can get it from the 12v outlet of from the white plug next to the fuse box... have a go take plenty of pics n if you get stuck im sure 1 of us will be able to assist you!!!
-
I got my xr6 t in aug 07 with 129000 on it n just hit 138000
-
went from an 86 ford laser tx3
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
trickdoubt replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
yeah and you get to keep all your old wheel weights -
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
trickdoubt replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
yeah I got to city west n had to drive through the underground carpark 20 mins later I was on the freeway, I wish I took my t last nite!!! nothin special at kings park cops followed every1 there n parked up at 1 of the exits!!! -
sorry guys I got the plugs mixed up the blue 1 is power, earth and mute the white 1 is the speaker in. so when your looking into the blue plug, top left = 12 v constant bottom left = 12v acc top right = ground bottom right = mute
-
two 4 ohm subs wired in series would make it 8 ohms. you would have to wire it in parralel
-
if I remember correctly the blue 1 is a low level speaker input...
-
wen I installed my deck I pulled my front left, rear left and rear right speakers from behind the glove box and the front right from the drivers side kick pannel!!!
-
hi guys new here just thought id show off my xr6t...
-
yeah a lil bit expensive but the end product is worth it!!!
-
focal utopia be kit no7 = audio porn!!! but my favorite speakers atm would be the hertz mlk 165, or the hsk 165
-
rgb converter, its a little hide away box that interfaces with the factory screen n gives u 2 visual inputs, depending on brand...
-
WA Spotted & Chit Chat Thread
trickdoubt replied to cunners's topic in Western & Northern Australia (WA, NT)
spotted light blue xr6t ute down reid hwy had a bit of fun with him -
how bout the hertz range
The home of XR6 Turbo enthusiasts for over 23 years. Join a passionate community dedicated to the Ford XR6 Turbo and FPV legacy. From builds and tech talk to events and classifieds – it’s all here.