sixappeal Small Member™ Legacy Donating Member 2,015 Member For: 18y 7m 22d Gender: Female Location: Perrrf. WA. Aus. ™ Posted 11/03/09 04:31 AM Posted 11/03/09 04:31 AM (edited) Lol sorry. Like I said gey bike but shimano is really good so u get what ya paid for. Edited 11/03/09 04:42 AM by sixapeal
Mat Legacy Donating Member 2,930 Member For: 19y 5m 15d Gender: Male Location: Caracciola Karussell Posted 11/03/09 04:36 AM Posted 11/03/09 04:36 AM Well I got an 07 boulder that's in pretty good nick (done about 100kms if that) that doesnt have disc brakes but it suffered german shepard attack so I either need to fix a few things up (brakes, seat, tyres) or get a new oneNang, I dropped this fishtank off at this blokes house and his kids had ride on esky's. Awesomeness
nang3 12" member Legacy Donating Member 2,107 Member For: 21y 3m 4d Location: Perth WA Posted 11/03/09 04:46 AM Posted 11/03/09 04:46 AM Well I got an 07 boulder that's in pretty good nick (done about 100kms if that) that doesnt have disc brakes but it suffered german shepard attack so I either need to fix a few things up (brakes, seat, tyres) or get a new oneNang, I dropped this fishtank off at this blokes house and his kids had ride on esky's. Awesomenessyeah my mates bike that im borrowing at the moment is an 06 or 07 Boulder SE I think.. has suspension forks but no lock out and no discs... pretty nice bike to ride and cost him about $420 IIRC.. the non-lock forks is a killer for me though, was doing my head in !!!
XF Falcon <put funny sh*t here> Member 3,365 Member For: 19y 10m 19d Gender: Male Location: Perth, NOR Posted 11/03/09 04:58 AM Posted 11/03/09 04:58 AM Dean, Jeremy Noble is the lawyer I am using as well. I will let you know how good he is in a months time!!!!!!I'll be at the drags tonight spectating though, a few mates have their cars there and one is entering his commy in the burnouts (line locker, nos, 4.11's it should go hard!)
Guest Guests Posted 11/03/09 05:09 AM Posted 11/03/09 05:09 AM Avanti Sublime??Dean can you still do tricks? I can bunny hop a curb that's all I'm good for haha.Yea probably. Haven't ridden a pushy for a few years now but you never forget...Nice avi Dean but it pisses me off, someone should really give her a hand getting it off...What avi Too rude apparently phuck that bring ya farken avatar over!!She's busy You can have slops though
Superdan Well-Hard Bangin' Member Member 3,422 Member For: 19y 1m 8d Gender: Male Location: Perff, WA Posted 11/03/09 11:38 AM Posted 11/03/09 11:38 AM spotted an ego(?) GT-E yesterday in ossy park taking off on scarb bch rd from hutton lights, squealing roaring goodness! looked mint as!
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 11/03/09 12:42 PM Posted 11/03/09 12:42 PM How likely is a spray painter gonna do a better job second time around?I got a tiny dent pulled out and cracked my paint... then door was resprayed... colour was darker and seems to have ripples from airbrush and paint peal around handles...Mikey saw it and said he also thought it didnt look right.I called up to bitch and they said they will do it again...This is threw warranty from my paint protection.....
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/03/09 01:22 PM Posted 11/03/09 01:22 PM That sucks man :(I've noticed some paint blending action on my freakin front passenger door from the work done after the crash. That'll learn me.Also need a rather large dent fixed in my roof (damn branches) but I think it's a full respray job hey :/ Dent sucking (lol) wouldn't help the scratches.PS nang3 where's my screen PM me!! Got a full tank right now hahaha...
discostig Manual mode ________________________ All day, erryday Legacy Donating Member 13,798 Member For: 18y 10m 3d Gender: Male Location: Probably above atmospheric pressure Posted 11/03/09 01:25 PM Posted 11/03/09 01:25 PM Saw a white W427 on Stirling Hwy North Freo today, heading south. Was recently reading how the front is butt ugly, I have to agree. Normal HSV's are better!
djkice Boost Addict Member 1,273 Member For: 18y 2m 6d Gender: Male Location: Perth, W.A. Posted 11/03/09 01:28 PM Posted 11/03/09 01:28 PM oh and also my car stalled at lights and came up with battery lightthink may have something to do with relocation to boot, coz it started again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now